JackB1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

WOW!!! What else is there to say.

In their house, where the Hawks NEVER wins, they win!

Paul Pierce can draw the foul any time he wants to and hit them.

He is the best @ this of anyone in the NBA. And, still, with all

this, the Hawks still win.

Boston had beaten Atlanta for so long on their home court, they didn't

believe they could lose. Now, they believe!!

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

In their house, where the Hawks NEVER wins, they win!

Paul Pierce can draw the foul any time he wants to and hit them.

He is the best @ this of anyone in the NBA. And, still, with all

this, the Hawks still win.

Boston had beaten Atlanta for so long on their home court, they didn't

believe they could lose. Now, they believe!!

thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

"What is there to say"....Not much GM...it was one of the best Hawks wins I have seen (albeit on TV). We went up against an elite team at their place and simply won - convincingly. No two ways about it. Our smaller but more athletic center and PF dominated. (with the exception of Perkins doing some damage early). We hung in when we had to and executed in the clutch. I was hoping that we would take it down to the wire - but we had Boston fans leaving early to get to their cars.

Well guys its official, I just called my director and told him I wasnt gonna make it tonight because my car broke down 30 miles away. I go to school in Nashville and never get to watch us play so I was not gonna miss this game no matter what. All I know is we had better WIN or at least keep it close until the very end or Im gonna be very upset I had to lie to watch the game.

C'mon Hawks, make it worth my while!!!!

Well RedDawg, it looks like you made a pretty good decision. That was one of the best Hawks' wins I have ever watched. Just don't spread it around too much or your boss will figure it out nono.gif

It was quite ugly game at times, physical and competitive. Our bench was horrible in first half but they made up for it in the second.

Absolutely no ball movement in 4th quarter. But that Smith's crossover on Garnett was gorgeous. I wish he had made that lay up.

"What is there to say"....Not much GM...it was one of the best Hawks wins I have seen (albeit on TV). We went up against an elite team at their place and simply won - convincingly. No two ways about it. Our smaller but more athletic center and PF dominated. (with the exception of Perkins doing some damage early). We hung in when we had to and executed in the clutch. I was hoping that we would take it down to the wire - but we had Boston fans leaving early to get to their cars.

This was huge! Loved every minute of it. No excuse for the Celtics, they had two days rest before we came in and took it to their @ss! Easily our best regular season win in years.

Edited by Buzzard

• Premium Member

I've been replaying the fourth quarter over and over. It is a thing of beauty. It was like a fantasy come true... I loved how Boston didn't get the advantage on the calls. It is the first time I have seen it not happen since they got KG. Seeing Paul Pierce flail his body all over the court like an epileptic dog and not get calls was one of the best basketball watching moments I've had in a while. I particularly enjoyed seeing the shell shocked Boston crowd's reaction... they didn't know what was going on. The refs missed like two calls in a row against their team and they couldn't believe it... next time down when a foul was called against Rondo they started cheering sarcastically... two freaking bad calls and they go nuts, what a bunch of spoiled fans. We Hawks fans have suffered through approximately 10 straight seasons of not getting calls. But last night the shoe was on the other foot and it was glorious.