• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs Rockets

exodus

what a play by Smoove.. 11-2 baby

what did smoove do? At work AGAIN n didn't get to see the game.

what did smoove do? At work AGAIN n didn't get to see the game.

With five seconds left the game was tied. Craw inbounded to Joe who passed to Bibby. Bibby took the 18 footer and missed. As the shot was coming off the rim, Smoove jammed it in with 0.7 seconds left to win the game! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Only saw the tail-end of the game, which was awesome of course. But looking at the boxscore, Joe played 45 minutes? C'mon Woodman, use your bench. Are you trying to burn out Joe already? Whatever happened to giving Joe a bit more rest?

With five seconds left the game was tied. Craw inbounded to Joe who passed to Bibby. Bibby took the 18 footer and missed. As the shot was coming off the rim, Smoove jammed it in with 0.7 seconds left to win the game! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

WOW!!!!!!!!! DAMN Y DID I HAVE TO MISS THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE MY JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only saw the tail-end of the game, which was awesome of course. But looking at the boxscore, Joe played 45 minutes? C'mon Woodman, use your bench. Are you trying to burn out Joe already? Whatever happened to giving Joe a bit more rest?

Not to mention that JJ was off while Marvin and Crawford were hitting. :question:

• Premium Member

What a game! Just got back, someone spilled some beer on me after the win but its ok. I was jumping up and down like a little schoolboy myself when Smoove got that tip in to win.

I'm glad we won obviously but if we had lost because of the most blatant assisted goal I've EVER seen that wasn't called by the refs I would probably be in jail for murdering a ref or two.

It was lip service. At this point, Woodson is what he is. He can't help himself when it comes to running JJ into the ground. JJ's annual January slump will happen again this year, and we can all blame Woodson for it.