• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Looks like Teague is going to get a lot of playing time afterall

Robdawg

I'm watching the game right now and they just said that Bibby is out with a ankle sprain. I don't know if this only for one game but, we'll see what this team is made of.

I'm watching the game right now and they just said that Bibby is out with a ankle sprain. I don't know if this only for one game but, we'll see what this team is made of.

I'm not watching the game, but following the box score on yahoo. I figured something was up with Bibby, with him not coming back in the game in the 2nd qtr.

So if I'm Woody, I'd seriously think about starting Teague in the 2nd half. Play him with the regular starters, to keep Crawford in his role as scorer in the middle third of the half, and to lessen the burden off of Teague, by playing him with JJ & Co. He didn't hurt us to end the first half.

I'd be shocked if Woody didn't go with Crawford to start the half though. This will be interesting to see how this half turns out.

I'm not watching the game, but following the box score on yahoo. I figured something was up with Bibby, with him not coming back in the game in the 2nd qtr.

So if I'm Woody, I'd seriously think about starting Teague in the 2nd half. Play him with the regular starters, to keep Crawford in his role as scorer in the middle third of the half, and to lessen the burden off of Teague, by playing him with JJ & Co. He didn't hurt us to end the first half.

I'd be shocked if Woody didn't go with Crawford to start the half though. This will be interesting to see how this half turns out.

LOL . . wishful thinking. Hope Teague can hold the fort if he comes in the game later.

As stated, never understimate the stubborness of Woodson when it come to playing a rookie point guard. Woodson would rather lose with Mo Evans than give Teague solid minutes.

Woodson was giving Teague minutes until he fell asleep on defense. What has Teague done to make you guys think he deserves so many minutes a game? His only offensive move is charge the rim and get blocked and his defense isn't good enough to make up for it. Not every player is ready to be a contributor right out of college.

Woodson was giving Teague minutes until he fell asleep on defense. What has Teague done to make you guys think he deserves so many minutes a game? His only offensive move is charge the rim and get blocked and his defense isn't good enough to make up for it. Not every player is ready to be a contributor right out of college.

What does Mo Evans ever do to deserve minutes? WHen it comes to a rookie there has to be some sort of commitment, if you can't allow the growing pains, then the guy can never progress.

Teague didn't have any more negative plays than Mo Evans.

What does Mo Evans ever do to deserve minutes? WHen it comes to a rookie there has to be some sort of commitment, if you can't allow the growing pains, then the guy can never progress.

Teague didn't have any more negative plays than Mo Evans.

Mo has played on this team a lot longer, he plays another position, and for all any of us know he practices better than Teague.

seriously what was all this hype about teague? how come i am begining to feel like we got the dud of the draft. i mean can he give us a spot up jumper NO!

he can take his man off the dribble but he cant finish. he tends to get a lot of shots swatted away. but i have seen some potential in everybodies rookie except for ours which is so strange. i just saw 2 rookies for the hornets dam near score 40 pts. and we dont get 1 assist from ours.

and he is supposed to be better than ACIE as it looks right now we are going to have to grab another point to spell bibby when we shore up for the playoffs.teague looks like he is 3 yrs. away.

seriously what was all this hype about teague? how come i am begining to feel like we got the dud of the draft. i mean can he give us a spot up jumper NO!

he can take his man off the dribble but he cant finish. he tends to get a lot of shots swatted away. but i have seen some potential in everybodies rookie except for ours which is so strange. i just saw 2 rookies for the hornets dam near score 40 pts. and we dont get 1 assist from ours.

and he is supposed to be better than ACIE as it looks right now we are going to have to grab another point to spell bibby when we shore up for the playoffs.teague looks like he is 3 yrs. away.

But what choice did we have? The PGs went off the board like they were going out of style mostly because of Minnefreakingsota who took 3 of them. That really hurt us. Imagine if they only took one.

Lawson at the very least would have fallen and who knows maybe even Jennings!

Teague only got 3 mintues, box score says 5 but woody put him in for a worthless two minutes at the end. Who looks good in 3 minutes of play. Ready or not he has to play 15 or so minutes regardless of how he's looking in practice.

LOL Teague is 232nd in the league in minutes per game. DJ Mbenga gets more minutes than Teague

Teague obviously needs more time but he played some lazy defense and gives us zero on offense when he's in there. I'm far from ready to give up on the kid but if he can't knock down a jumper then he can't help us at all.

Right now I'm just praying that Bibby won't be out long.

Teague obviously needs more time but he played some lazy defense and gives us zero on offense when he's in there. I'm far from ready to give up on the kid but if he can't knock down a jumper then he can't help us at all.

Right now I'm just praying that Bibby won't be out long.

Sighs, let me paint a small picture. Collison played a total of 12 minutes his first 7 games(1.7 mpg). The very next two games, he gets 16 minutes a game because NO was in two blowouts. NOW we are at game 10 where I believe CP gets hurt and Collison has to play 26 minutes. The rest is history.

Do you think NO really wants to play DC starters minutes as a rookie??? no. After 14 games he is only shooting 40.5% from the field and was 1-6 from 3pt before their Atl game. You can't tell me Teague can't average 8.2 ppg, 2.7apg, in 17 mpg with 7.6 shot attempts per game. Not because he deserves it but because of injuries and to get him ready if bibby or crawford goes down again.

Man f- that. if we dont have Bibby, its Teague's job to lose. he IS our backup pg. Woody cant be afraid to stick with him. If Woody knew how to run an offense that wasnt wast 100 % dependant on gaurds scoring to be succesful, then it wouldnt matter.