• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I don''t like Jamal Crawford

Blunt91

This guy just doesn't know when to stop shooting, even when he puts the ball on the floor he will still stop and take an offbalance 12 footer and miss. When Jamal is hot he is hot but when he is cold he is COLD!!! I miss Flip. Flip could get you points by going to the line when his shot wasn't falling. Crawford acts like he is scared to take it to the rim and get fouled.

This guy just doesn't know when to stop shooting, even when he puts the ball on the floor he will still stop and take an offbalance 12 footer and miss. When Jamal is hot he is hot but when he is cold he is COLD!!! I miss Flip. Flip could get you points by going to the line when his shot wasn't falling. Crawford acts like he is scared to take it to the rim and get fouled.

There are reasons nobody else wanted to keep him. He is a ghetto ball player.

tisk tisk. I'm pretty sure I warned people not to take it out on Jamal when he eventually gives you the bad with the good. Guys like crank we're trying to blame all his flaws on the teams he was on rather than recognize that he contributed to those teams being bad himself. I don't consider myself special because others knew this as well when we acquired him. It's the nature of the player, he mostly hits on peaks and valleys and nothing in between. The idea was or at least we thought the idea was that Woody would bench him in the midst of cold shooting nights rather than suffer his lack of contributions on both ends of the floor but either Woody or Sund has doomed this team as we are forced to play him at 30 minute clips regardless of how effective he is. Either way you may not like him today but you may like him when he goes for 30 this week but then hate him again when he averages 10 points next week.

tisk tisk. I'm pretty sure I warned people not to take it out on Jamal when he eventually gives you the bad with the good. Guys like crank we're trying to blame all his flaws on the teams he was on rather than recognize that he contributed to those teams being bad himself. I don't consider myself special because others knew this as well when we acquired him. It's the nature of the player, he mostly hits on peaks and valleys and nothing in between. The idea was or at least we thought the idea was that Woody would bench him in the midst of cold shooting nights rather than suffer his lack of contributions on both ends of the floor but either Woody or Sund has doomed this team as we are forced to play him at 30 minute clips regardless of how effective he is. Either way you may not like him today but you may like him when he goes for 30 this week but then hate him again when he averages 10 points next week.

He's the ultimate streak shooter. This is where I DO blame Woody. Because he is in charge of player rotations. I don't fault him for not playing Teague, but I do fault him for leaving a cold Jamal in the game. That dude will absolutely kill you when he's ice cold, because he knows that he can get a shot off anytime he wants. Good shot . . bad shot . . it doesn't matter with Jamal.

• Premium Member

Teague needed more minutes tonight. The dude was rolling and Woody yanks him...

Shutup you all sound like pregnant women. Stop being so bipolar and enjoy basketball. :sobbing: Jamal is a good player but he is not perfect nor is Joe. This team lost the lead as a whole.

no joke. it's crazy to just call out jamal. by this reasoning, EVERYONE should've stopped taking shots because the team as a whole couldn't buy one to save their lives in the second half. they were like 3 for 20-something! seemed jj took most shots, but jamal, bibby, smoove and marvin were all missing from every part of the floor. the one time it worked was when someone missed a j and smoove came flying up for the put back. they should've been working on that route more, because shots weren't falling and no one was getting past howard while he was set in the paint.

no joke. it's crazy to just call out jamal. by this reasoning, EVERYONE should've stopped taking shots because the team as a whole couldn't buy one to save their lives in the second half. they were like 3 for 20-something! seemed jj took most shots, but jamal, bibby, smoove and marvin were all missing from every part of the floor. the one time it worked was when someone missed a j and smoove came flying up for the put back. they should've been working on that route more, because shots weren't falling and no one was getting past howard while he was set in the paint.

Oh I'm not blaming this loss entirely on Jamal, the whole team can be blamed in specifically Coach Woodsen. It's his job to make corrections when we are struggling on the floor.

• Like 1

There are reasons nobody else wanted to keep him. He is a ghetto ball player.

What do you mean by ghetto ball player ? be more specific... on second thought no need I already know what you are about and no need to bring any more of that to the board

your post is exhibit #1 for the nonsense that I was talking about . I never said Crawford id have a bad game ? I said some fans like to exaggerate things and lose sight of the facts and your post proves exactly that .

we have played 14 games and in 7 of those games Crawford has given us over 20 points off the bench

Crawford is 11th in scoring among sg including starters

His FG% is 11th among sg including starters

He is attempting 13 shots per game

Again he shot poorly against Orlando but so did everyone else how many shots did he take ? was it 20 or 25 no it was 13 shots

Those are the facts and when you take into account that he comes off the bench and when he came into the game in the 3rd quarter against Orlando the magic were already in the middle of 16-7 run but why let the facts get in the way . Crawford took 6 shots in the first half and 7 in the second half .

The entire team lost the game but your post seems as though it was pre-typed and you were just waiting to post it .

your post is exhibit #1 for the nonsense that I was talking about . I never said Crawford id have a bad game ? I said some fans like to exaggerate things and lose sight of the facts and your post proves exactly that .

we have played 14 games and in 7 of those games Crawford has given us over 20 points off the bench

Crawford is 11th in scoring among sg including starters

His FG% is 11th among sg including starters

He is attempting 13 shots per game

Again he shot poorly against Orlando but so did everyone else how many shots did he take ? was it 20 or 25 no it was 13 shots

Those are the facts and when you take into account that he comes off the bench and when he came into the game in the 3rd quarter against Orlando the magic were already in the middle of 16-7 run but why let the facts get in the way . Crawford took 6 shots in the first half and 7 in the second half .

The entire team lost the game but your post seems as though it was pre-typed and you were just waiting to post it .

We've played 16 games as of now.

Jamal has scored 20+ points in 7 out of our 16 games for an average 23.4ppg on 15.4 shots.

Crawesome

Jamal has scored <15 points in 6 out of our 16 games for an average of 8.8ppg on 9.8 shots.

Craweful

Edited by CrawfulToCrawesome

Well, he's not gonna score 20 every game. He wasnt the reason we lost, the entire team contributed to the loss.

hes scored more than 15 pts in 10 games and less than 15 pts in 6.Thats really not too bad.

What about our startng SF who has scored under 15pts in 14 of our 16 games?