• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Garrett Siler...waived by Utah Flash?

mrhonline

WOW

Chris Gay of the Augusta Chronicle who has been following this dude for years went out of his way to email me last week out of the blue to tell me Siler was going to be an Atlanta Hawk next season.

He told me Siler had a commitment this year but ownership wanted to save money and carry one less man.

1 +1 = 3 here it seems. Somebody has some 'splaining to do.

Edited by gsuteke

WOW

Chris Gay of the Augusta Chronicle who has been following this dude for years went out of his way to email me last week out of the blue to tell me Siler was going to be an Atlanta Hawk next season.

He told me Siler had a commitment this year but ownership wanted to save money and carry one less man.

1 +1 = 3 here it seems. Somebody has some 'splaining to do.

Lots of 'splaining....

I don't think there is much explaining necessary- you only make $24,000 a year in the NBADL- in China he will make a ton more money. I'm pretty surprised he went to the nbadl at all.

Exactly.

Just like with Chillz............................the NBA teams have little control and for-site when it comes to what over - seas markets will do.

You can't get down a Augusta sports writer for being thrown a curve ball from an Asian market. I believe what he said and appreciate his input to the site.

Hopefully he will grow into one capstone because we don't have a legit defensive Center who can hang with other legit Centers around the league. Horford is too small and has no post game yet, Zaza is nonexistent on defense, Joe Smith can't play Center very much at all, and RandMo and Collins are terrible.

*Sigh* I hope Siler grows into an intimidating legit Center with some polished skills soon...