• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Shout out to Jason Collins

coachx

As bad as everyone was talking about the guy earlier in the year I thought he may have been the worst signing ever but last night was my first time seeing him in extended minutes n I absolutely loved what I saw from him. I mean thats all I ever expected from the guy anyway

As bad as everyone was talking about the guy earlier in the year I thought he may have been the worst signing ever

He is a minimum wage player much of whose salary is being played by the league. Did you forget Koncak/Hendu/JR Rider? Collins has to murder a player to surpass them as the worst signing ever. After what he did to Shaq last night, I have big hopes about Collins. I think he is back in shape to cover up one of our biggest deficiencies.

After our first lost to the Cavs the night before, I posted this:

Posted 30 December 2009 - 03:29 PM

"What did we get Collins for?? Woodson talked about Collins in the off season like he was gonna be used against teams like Cavs and Magic who are simply just too big for Horford to handle. We all know Collins cant score and isnt flashy at all but he will put a body on a man and box him and get rebounds. Woody has to play Collins tonite. Horford is a PF playing against a 7 foot, 350 lb center in Shaq and 7'3 Illguaskas. Collins is our only 7 footer and is damn near 300 lbs himself. Put him in. Its a no brainer..we lose to Magic and Cleveland all the time for the same reason. Gimme Boston b4 anyone of these teams unless we're gonna use our biggest guy..he will make a difference on defense and rebounding "

no one even responded to my post..I knew he would he would help out. No everyone sees what I meant..im the mastermind lol now everyone is on the Collins bandwagon lol its all good..hope we use him more against teams like Cavs, Magic, Lakers, and Celtics too

He is a minimum wage player much of whose salary is being played by the league. Did you forget Koncak/Hendu/JR Rider? Collins has to murder a player to surpass them as the worst signing ever. After what he did to Shaq last night, I have big hopes about Collins. I think he is back in shape to cover up one of our biggest deficiencies.

Thats my point, I didn't even see the game that everyone was talking so bad about him in but i saw him last night and I loved what I saw. He came in to help us hold those big guys down during bug regular season games and give us get minutes in the playoffs. He's more than capable of doing that.