• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

the tnt crew picked all star reserves

The panel on tnt picked their all star reserves. As far as Hawks this is who they selected:

Chris Webber: Jamal Crawford

Ernier Johnson: JJ

Kenny Smith: None...then he said my apologies to JJ, I will add him instead of Derrick Rose..he said he eyeballed it wrong when he made the list.

Barkley: JJ

Unbelievable none of them had 2 Hawks....Kenny Smith is just a dirtbag...Barkley had Ray Allen hahaha gimme a break.

Did anyone else see this?

Kenny also went on to say that there are no good teams in the east....lol..I hate TNT.

The panel on tnt picked their all star reserves. As far as Hawks this is who they selected:

Kenny Smith: None...then he said my apologies to JJ, I will add him instead of Derrick Rose..he said he eyeballed it wrong when he made the list.

Unbelievable none of them had 2 Hawks....Kenny Smith is just a dirtbag...Barkley had Ray Allen hahaha gimme a break.

Kenny also went on to say that there are no good teams in the east....lol..I hate TNT.

TNT was worthwhile about 5-7 years ago, but seriously.... How do people watch that show now???

I mean, I admit that I get mad at the team and say nobody should make it, but that's out of frustration by the play sometimes. If these guys seriously feel nobody from the team is deserving that just means they're stupid.

TNT was worthwhile about 5-7 years ago, but seriously.... How do people watch that show now???

I mean, I admit that I get mad at the team and say nobody should make it, but that's out of frustration by the play sometimes. If these guys seriously feel nobody from the team is deserving that just means they're stupid.

Agreed...I don't remember who they had on their teams but I just remember it pissed me off a lot. Kenny Smith from TNT and Jon Barry from ESPN are simply annoying. Funny thing is they are both x Hawks...lol

Yeah, I watched it last night. I was surprised NOBODY picked Smoove. I thought he would have at least got mentioned.

I was also a little upset when Ernie asked them if the would consider Horford or Perkins over David Lee or Noah. Barkley and Kenny both said "absolutely not. It's not even close". Noah may have better rebounding numbers than Al but Horford averages 2 more points and he shoots 10% higher from the field AND his team is 13 games above .500 (not to mention he's perfect on 3pt FG, lol).

I watch TNT because I like the personalities on there but when it comes to discussions like this they don't seem any more knowledgeable than me and my buddies arguing. They were picking based on players they like (Noah, Lee, Rose) and not on players who actually deserve to make the team.

Is Gerald Wallace really a lock like they say he his? I hope Joe drops 40 on him tonight.

Edited by ahlthe3rd

Yeah, I watched it last night. I was surprised NOBODY picked Smoove. I thought he would have at least got mentioned.

I was also a little upset when Ernie asked them if the would consider Horford or Perkins over David Lee or Noah. Barkley and Kenny both said "absolutely not. It's not even close". Noah may have better rebounding numbers than Al but Horford averages 2 more points and he shoots 10% higher from the field AND his team is 13 games above .500 (not to mention he's perfect on 3pt FG, lol).

I watch TNT because I like the personalities on there but when it comes to discussions like this they don't seem any more knowledgeable than me and my buddies arguing. They were picking based on players they like (Noah, Lee, Rose) and not on players who actually deserve to make the team.

Is Gerald Wallace really a lock like they say he his? I hope Joe drops 40 on him tonight.

Better hope the Hawks show up. If the Hawks don't bring their "A" game, Charlotte will drill them.

• Premium Member

I don't think those TV guys watch much basketball. Yeah they watch if they're carrying a game but that's about it. If they watched 5 mins of Hawks basketball they'd know that Smoove's rebounding and Al's jumper is the reason this team is soaring.

I used to like Kenny Smith. Now he seems very arrogant like he thinks he knows it all. He thinks he is GM material.

What a joke !

Noah over Horford and its not even close. Its like the "Head and Shoulders" commercial with the Steelers safety, who's name I can't spell. You really want to ask me about my har don't you ? Don't You ?

Poll the real GMs in the league who they would rather have......Horford or Noah ? I bet it would not even be close !

I watched the show last night and thought they gave the Hawks some props. Sure, no one had Smith and they all picked G Wallace, but they gave Smoove and Horford honorable mention. A few were surprised that no one else actually picked Smith in place of Wallace.

I thought having JJ and Craw "selected" was actually pretty cool. That's 2 Hawks they picked and 2 that were being considered. Its not like they were going to pick the whole Hawks roster... lol...

Let's keep it real. Kenny is mad because he really felt he should have become the Hawks GM. That simple. He's talked on the radio (before Sund was chosen) about how the Hawks needed an identity. Thus, he said that was something he'd bring (he was on 790 the Zone). For him to say no Hawks deserve to go is ridiculous.

Jon Barry has beef with Woody. They traded barbs via radio last year during the playoffs. Honestly, both Barry and Smith let their histories with the team interfer with objectivity.

Noah is just a role player and Lee pads his numbers on a bad team that just tries to throw up high scoring games with little regard for anything else.

Noah is just a role player and Lee pads his numbers on a bad team that just tries to throw up high scoring games with little regard for anything else.

Hasn't Horford outplayed David Lee when the hawks went up against the Knicks?

Hasn't Horford outplayed David Lee when the hawks went up against the Knicks?

Yes when we go up against the Knicks, Horford has pretty much hog tied Lee. I believe Lee had one incredible game in Atlanta, like somewhere in the high double double territory but Horford had won the matchup between the two for sure. Not to mention we have a better record than the Knicks. I just don't understand why the media hates the Hawks so darn much. It's almost like they would enjoy watching us fail for some reason. Oh well, just gotta keep fighting and use it as motivation I guess.

Edited by Spud2Nique

As soon as I hear that theme music from "Inside the NBA," I take great pride on finding something constructve to do for 30 minutes. Absolutely painful to watch those clowns. "Kenny's Pictures" is always about absolutely nothing or the extremely obvious, and how Chuck could be such a respected ambassador for the league is beyond me. ESPN's Shootaround, while not great, is 10x better than that mockery of the NBA.

I enjoy the combo of Charles Barkley, Ernie Johnson, and Kenny Smith. Their personalities and the chemistry that they have is just fun to watch. They're pretty funny and enjoyable, but I could care less to know what their opinions about the Hawks are, especially Kenny Smith.

Charles Barkley gives us praise at times, but there are times when he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about when complimenting us or criticizing us. Kenny Smith straight up hates the Hawks. With every conversation about the Hawks, I rarely hear him talk about something good. He's always criticizing us and going against us in every argument that involves the Hawks. Ernie Johnson is the smartest out of the 3, and without him....the show would be a dread to watch.

Let's keep it real. Kenny is mad because he really felt he should have become the Hawks GM. That simple. He's talked on the radio (before Sund was chosen) about how the Hawks needed an identity. Thus, he said that was something he'd bring (he was on 790 the Zone). For him to say no Hawks deserve to go is ridiculous.

Jon Barry has beef with Woody. They traded barbs via radio last year during the playoffs. Honestly, both Barry and Smith let their histories with the team interfer with objectivity.

for this reason these two have no crediblity, and charles is just a knucklehead. gimme e snow, smitty, kamla, BRENT barry and jalen any day over those other clowns.