• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Did I hear the Woody Quote Right?

Diesel

Woody said if Z signs with Atlanta, I will make him a starter...

Marvin = benched.

This offseason, we should go after a big with range. IS Okur available??

Woody needs to keep his own *ss on the bench.

Marvin was on the bench tonight watching the Hawks collapse, again.

Calm down, Marvin. Hit the gym and get stronger because I hate your weak drives.

I hate his weak drives too, but at least he will get the benefit of some calls when he gets touched and his body collapses. Sometimes that is preferable to launching jumper after jumper after jumper which is what happened tonight.

• Premium Member

I hate his weak drives too, but at least he will get the benefit of some calls when he gets touched and his body collapses. Sometimes that is preferable to launching jumper after jumper after jumper which is what happened tonight.

If you want a game loser...

Marvin under the goal all alone. Third Qtr.... 9 points up. Marvin Gets a pass. Misses a dunk.. Gets the rebound ... and misses that too... Rebound Dallas. That's probably why he was sent to the bench.

WEAK.

Stop talking in 3rd person, Marvin..

Woody said if Z signs with Atlanta, I will make him a starter...

Marvin = benched.

This offseason, we should go after a big with range. IS Okur available??

Big Z would have to be a complete moron to sign here. And I don't think he is. Who wants to sign with a team that chokes in a 4th qtr on nearly a nightly basis. They got lucky that Deron Williams was out or they probably would have lost to Utah too.

Marvin under the goal all alone. Third Qtr.... 9 points up. Marvin Gets a pass. Misses a dunk.. Gets the rebound ... and misses that too... Rebound Dallas. That's probably why he was sent to the bench.

WEAK.

Yeah but what happened when he went to the bench? Your favorite lineup of Bibby/JJ/Crawford was in the game and they blew the lead and lost the game.

• Premium Member

Yeah but what happened when he went to the bench? Your favorite lineup of Bibby/JJ/Crawford was in the game and they blew the lead and lost the game.

Yep. That's true. However, I doubt that Marvin could have stopped it. Check the first quarter for a reference. Marvin played the first and we were down by how many??

You see Ex, Marvin is no defensive savior. He's an overpaid mushroom smoking, rubix cube playing, rugrat watching, benchrider.

WEAK.

That short narrative perfectly describes Marvin as a player...

Yep. That's true. However, I doubt that Marvin could have stopped it. Check the first quarter for a reference. Marvin played the first and we were down by how many??

You see Ex, Marvin is no defensive savior. He's an overpaid mushroom smoking, rubix cube playing, rugrat watching, benchrider.

The Mavs scored 34 points in the 4th quarter, their only quarter scoring 30. Color me shocked....not.

• Premium Member

The Mavs scored 34 points in the 4th quarter, their only quarter scoring 30. Color me shocked....not.

So the first quarter with Marvin in the game... them scoring 29 and holding us to 19... that's so much different right?

I mean that one point... wow...

Maybe when Marvin was letting Matrix just score at will in the first quarter.. maybe we should have commended him for playing good defense. I mean, there was one play... after Joe got a break away layup... Dallas got the ball back down court quickly and I swear I saw Marvin Moving out of the way of the man getting the easy layup... Actually, I know I saw Marvin moving out of the way...

Yet... you say... Marvin sat the bench in the fourth.

Thank god Marvin sat the bench in the fourth. They would have beaten us outright if he had not.

• Premium Member

I just don't understand Woodson's substitution patterns.

Why so few minutes for Zaza, and so many for Horford? Pachulia's activity on the offensive glass would've at least kept Haywood honest. (It's not like Haywood has an offensive game, although he is one of the best man defenders in the game).

Why so few minutes for Marvin? It's not like he was hurting the Hawks offensively or that Evans was outplaying him.

Why no Teague on Barea?

Why only 8 minutes for Joe Smith when his play was decent overall?

• Premium Member

So the first quarter with Marvin in the game... them scoring 29 and holding us to 19... that's so much different right?

Maybe when Marvin was letting Matrix just score at will in the first quarter.. maybe we should have commended him for playing good defense. I mean, there was one play... after Joe got a break away layup... Dallas got the ball back down court quickly and I swear I saw Marvin Moving out of the way of the man getting the easy layup... Actually, I know I saw Marvin moving out of the way...

Thank god Marvin sat the bench in the fourth. They would have beaten us outright if he had not.

Most of Matrix's points came when someone else was guarding him off a switch or in transition. But the fine points of, you know, what actually happened are irrelevant in Diesel's crusade to bash Marvin. And you condescend to everyone who dares to disagree with you on that.

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS UNLESS A TIMEOUT IS DESIRED. YOU CAN MAKE THE POINTS WITHOUT MAKING IT PERSONAL.

Edited by AHF

Marion was scoring on fast breaks off Hawks mistakes. It wasn't like he was taking Marvin 1 on 1 in the half court set. When he did try to take Marvin one on one he got his mess blocked.

Dallas scored 34 in the 4th in crunch time when the defensive intensity is supposed to be high.

You always say Marvin should be on the bench in crunch time. That is what has been happening and you see the results. Yet another blown lead.

Edited by exodus

• Premium Member

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS UNLESS A TIMEOUT IS DESIRED. YOU CAN MAKE THE POINTS WITHOUT MAKING IT PERSONAL.

Yeah. Because lord knows that Diesel never gets personal with anyone.