• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tonight's Game

benhillboy

We haven't won there in 5 years, seems like high time. As much as I respect the Spurs' organization, there is probably no worse respectable team to constantly have on National Television. Absolute bore, because we've seen their act about 1,000 times. The Primetime games are for entertainment, not a basketball clinic and instructional DVD on how to coach team ball from Popovich. Hopefully, Josh and Craw can provide enough excitement for both teams and dominate as well. I'd take another 1-10 performance from Duncan also. Besides a few nice Boston wins and great Phoenix finish, we need another impressive win from start to finish against a quality opponent under bright lights. I'd love a win tonight and against Cleveland later (wishful thinking) to avenge the back-to-back NBATV losses to N.Y. and Miami, tough, wierd one against Dallas, pathetic second half on Thanksgiving, and debacle versus Oakland.

On a side note, Duncan has been known to shun the spotlight, but his name has all but been erased from the current NBA scene with so many promising young guys coming in. Hell, Zach Randolph's numbers are a step above. But sometimes I know he just wants to remind everybody that he arguably has a better resume than Kobe and Shaq. After that, you can combine the next 10 superstars and they still won't measure up to his achievements.

Edited by benhillboy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We haven't won there in 5 years, seems like high time. As much as I respect the Spurs' organization, there is probably no worse respectable team to constantly have on National Television. Absolute bore, because we've seen their act about 1,000 times. The Primetime games are for entertainment, not a basketball clinic and instructional DVD on how to coach team ball from Popovich. Hopefully, Josh and Craw can provide enough excitement for both teams and dominate as well. I'd take another 1-10 performance from Duncan also.

On a side note, Duncan has been known to shun the spotlight, but his name has all but been erased from the current NBA scene with so many promising young guys coming in. Hell, Zach Randolph's numbers are a step above. But sometimes I know he just wants to remind everybody that he arguably has a better resume than Kobe and Shaq. After that, you can combine the next 10 superstars and they still won't measure up to his achievements.

Dude, lol

I'm tired of seeing the same teams on ESPN and TNT every time. The NBA should figure out that a team like the Bobcats or Bucks would play ball on nationality to show out since they never get on, making for a better game, especially at this time of year, but hey what ever.

The Game is in the ATL btw....I think we can take them. Joes Buzzerbeater has gotten us momentum and we're at home on ESPN. The Crowd SHOULD be hot. I expect Josh to ball out tonight...I think we win.

Damn, I must've misread the NBA.com bullet. We haven't beat them in 5 years in Texas or Georgia. That doesn't look or sound good for a team of our caliber. A loss won't be acceptable for me, especially now they are at their lowest point in about a decade.

Let's Go!

Dude, lol

I'm tired of seeing the same teams on ESPN and TNT every time. The NBA should figure out that a team like the Bobcats or Bucks would play ball on nationality to show out since they never get on, making for a better game, especially at this time of year, but hey what ever.

The Game is in the ATL btw....I think we can take them. Joes Buzzerbeater has gotten us momentum and we're at home on ESPN. The Crowd SHOULD be hot. I expect Josh to ball out tonight...I think we win.

We seem to be getting over the "ESPN Panic" thing. Even if some of the guys partied a bit last night there is plenty on time for them to get in the sauna and sweat it out with an 8 O'Clock start time.

I didn't see the Charlotte game but by the AJC headlines at breakfast I was very pleased...JJ is BACK!. Then I read the story and looked at the boxscore. No getting around that he was the hero - but he was off early.

I hope we are ready to go from the gitgo tonight.