• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Oklahoma City has stolen "the best young team" title...

hawks21

Oklahoma City has taken the mantle from as youngest, most talented and athletic team in the NBA...They have everything the Hawks don't have: an athletic, productive and defense-oriented point guard and a dominating slashing small forward who gets to the free-throw line..

The Hawks have an older backcourt, and inconsistent frontcourt. And this team could lose their best player next year... with the possiblity of the Hawks being BACK AT SQUARE ONE..

Oklahoma lost on Los Angeles but didn't fold up like a cheap chair...especially in their first experience in the playoffs... The Hawks have been to the playoffs three consectutive years and when they get on the road they play like scared rookies..

Oklahoma City has taken the mantle from as youngest, most talented and athletic team in the NBA...They have everything the Hawks don't have: an athletic, productive and defense-oriented point guard and a dominating slashing small forward who gets to the free-throw line..

The Hawks have an older backcourt, and inconsistent frontcourt. And this team could lose their best player next year... with the possiblity of the Hawks being BACK AT SQUARE ONE..

Oklahoma lost on Los Angeles but didn't fold up like a cheap chair...especially in their first experience in the playoffs... The Hawks have been to the playoffs three consectutive years and when they get on the road they play like scared rookies..

They may have everything we don't have, but we have everything they don't have. An all-star center, a defensive- player of the year runner up, future all-star PF, a 4-time all star at shooting guard and the 6th man off the bench.

They may have everything we don't have, but we have everything they don't have. An all-star center, a defensive- player of the year runner up, future all-star PF, a 4-time all star at shooting guard and the 6th man off the bench.

The so called furture all star got owned by a bunch of nobodies tonight. Anytime I say something positive about this team or the players on it they end up making me look bad the very next damn game.

A they are whipping the lakers

B the stands are full and they are all wearing the same colored shirts

That's because of the PEOPLE in Atlanta. Most of them are wearing sunglasses inside and cheering for "Star players".

I was at the Hawks playoff party tonight and literally, there was a guy there cheering AGAINST the Hawks and wearing a Miami hat.. just because. Not to mention, the guy was a dumb *ss. Had no idea what he was talking about.

Only in Atlanta.

The so called furture all star got owned by a bunch of nobodies tonight. Anytime I say something positive about this team or the players on it they end up making me look bad the very next damn game.

That's what it's all about. SMDH.

The only thing they have that we don't is a superstar. Other than that, we are better for now.

Their series with L.A. is starting to look like the Warriors vs. Mavericks series a few years ago. They're playing with so much more energy, toughness, and above all, fun. I have monumental respect for Kobe and Phil, mainly because they won a championship, and won their conference again, with the always-limited-but-dependable Fisher and abunch of dummies, softies, and bench filler. Pau, while very smart and skilled, will never shake his "soft" title, a very poor quality to have against a team who can mix it up and bang down low from 1 to 5. I can't count how many times OKC's backcourt has finished and boarded over him. I always thought the Lakers were overated, as the Nuggets and Magic should've beat them last year, despite their own considerable flaws. The Lakers' front line players look pathetic right now, with one of my most hated players of All-Time, Lamar Odom, setting the standard for being outplayed. When the Thunder are on, you have to love them because they show no flaws: even Kristic looks like an All-Star at times. They look like a dominant college team: No one's selfish, crisp passing, help defense always timely, calm with a short clock, and they run all day. Scott Brooks clearly deserved C.O.Y., as his team has grown a great deal within the season behind great discipline. Harden and Green are almost always solid and fit perfectly with Brooks' style. Maynor comes in and continues to apply pressure. Westbrook and Durant do okay. I'll never forget when the Warriors made a mockery of Dallas, I 'm sure no NBA fan would. Besides his pathetic crying and bithcing at each and every call, I love Kobe to death, but would absolutely love to see his weak team bounced embarrassingly.

Edited by benhillboy