• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks= Denver East

PureGreatness

I was watching TNT and they went to Kennys Clutch Moment of the Game. The first clip he showed a JJ ISO offense and was narrating "do i trust my team to run a play or do i go 1 on 1". that was the play JJ picked up his six foul. Also Kenny said the hawks dont pay attention to detail. He used an example of saying picking up a cupcake vs picking up a cupcake with your eyes closed.

Ernie brought up body language and Charles then said the hawks are denver east! saying that we have locker room issues and that we dont like each other. TNT showed a clip of the hawks in the huddle in a timeout in which no one was paying attention. Smoove was looking across the court and horford was looking somewhere else.

I know people are gonna say "who cares what charles thinks" but look at the message NOT the messenger!

I've always compared the Hawks to Denver. Remember . . . Denver's coach is George Karl, and the same issues Woody has had with this team, he's had with the Nuggets.

Carmelo = JJ . . . ISO players who takes the game into their own hands . . then the team stands and watches while they try to go to work.

Smoove = Kenyon Martin . . . the emotional barometer of the team that plays great at times . . and disappears at times . . and are unpredictable

Nene = Horford . . . the center who does the dirty work for the team . . and is sometimes neglected offensively by the star players

JR Smith = Crawford . . . the instant offense guy off the bench, who can shoot you to a win, or shoot you right out of a game

Birdman = Zaza . . . the scrapper/hustler off the bench that can sometimes provide a jolt of energy . . but isn't good enough to start

Affalo = Marvin . . . the starter who is usually subbed out by the gunner ( JR Smith/Crawford ) . . but can have a good game every blue moon

I'm not going to insult Billups by comparing him to Bibby . . even though Bibby was kind of brought in to provide the same type of leadership at the PG position.

Mental-wise . . . Denver is our schizophrenic twin brother.

• Like 1

I've compared Atlanta and Denver since the beginning of the year and really last season to be exact. I've always thought of them as our alternate team out West. I've been saying we are Denver East since forever.

Edited by HawkFoLife

I've always compared the Hawks to Denver. Remember . . . Denver's coach is George Karl, and the same issues Woody has had with this team, he's had with the Nuggets.

Carmelo = JJ . . . ISO players who takes the game into their own hands . . then the team stands and watches while they try to go to work.

Smoove = Kenyon Martin . . . the emotional barometer of the team that plays great at times . . and disappears at times . . and are unpredictable

Nene = Horford . . . the center who does the dirty work for the team . . and is sometimes neglected offensively by the star players

JR Smith = Crawford . . . the instant offense guy off the bench, who can shoot you to a win, or shoot you right out of a game

Birdman = Zaza . . . the scrapper/hustler off the bench that can sometimes provide a jolt of energy . . but isn't good enough to start

Affalo = Marvin . . . the starter who is usually subbed out by the gunner ( JR Smith/Crawford ) . . but can have a good game every blue moon

I'm not going to insult Billups by comparing him to Bibby . . even though Bibby was kind of brought in to provide the same type of leadership at the PG position.

Dude what did AA do to you for you to downgrade him like that?

I was watching TNT and they went to Kennys Clutch Moment of the Game. The first clip he showed a JJ ISO offense and was narrating "do i trust my team to run a play or do i go 1 on 1". that was the play JJ picked up his six foul. Also Kenny said the hawks dont pay attention to detail. He used an example of saying picking up a cupcake vs picking up a cupcake with your eyes closed.

Ernie brought up body language and Charles then said the hawks are denver east! saying that we have locker room issues and that we dont like each other. TNT showed a clip of the hawks in the huddle in a timeout in which no one was paying attention. Smoove was looking across the court and horford was looking somewhere else.

I know people are gonna say "who cares what charles thinks" but look at the message NOT the messenger!

Hoodstar......are all these huge pictures in your signature really necessary? Every time I open one of your posts I immediately have to look at this chicks big fat A$$.

Can't you take it back a notch dude? If you like giant fat butts that's your thing, but why force it on all of us too?

Hoodstar......are all these huge pictures in your signature really necessary? Every time I open one of your posts I immediately have to look at this chicks big fat A$$.

Can't you take it back a notch dude? If you like giant fat butts that's your thing, but why force it on all of us too?

You know you can turn off sigs? And wow, you don't like fat @sses?

Yep, only difference is PG.

Melo>>JJ, and Horford>>>Nene, Marvin>>Affalo, Smoove>K-Mart

You know you can turn off sigs? And wow, you don't like fat @sses?

I am not turning off sig's just because I don't like one poster's giant @ss pictures plastered all over his posts.

What I personally like has nothing to do with it. I prefer a little higher "tone to cottage cheese" ratio in women's butts,

but if hoodstar likes his women's @sses to look like 2 side by side beer belly's, than he's entitled to like what he

likes. I just resent having to look at that every time I open up one of his posts. It's a little over the top and childish IMO.

I am not turning off sig's just because I don't like one poster's giant @ss pictures plastered all over his posts.

What I personally like has nothing to do with it. I prefer a little higher "tone to cottage cheese" ratio in women's butts,

but if hoodstar likes his women's @sses to look like 2 side by side beer belly's, than he's entitled to like what he

likes. I just resent having to look at that every time I open up one of his posts. It's a little over the top and childish IMO.

I agree but he can keep the pic of the first chick, she's fine as hell

I'm not comparing them talent-wise. I'm comparing them according to what their role is on their respective teams. So when I say = . . . the = means that their roles are strikingly similar. Not the talent.

I know.

Edited by nbasuperstar40

here you go hoodstar.....I think this will be my new sig. :)

main_14.jpg

Man you really took it there didn't you?? :help wanted3:

I hope you don't really think that abomination even remotely looks like anyone in that guy sigs for real. Look, we all have our own preferences and yours is obviously the skinny, mal nutrition, model type chick. While some of us can roll with the fat asses in that sig, i personally like them all. But to each your own.

Keep the sigs up hoodstar, i'm willing to bet you that to every 1 guy like him that doesn't like it there are 20 that loves it. :inlove1: :camera2:

Edited by HawkFoLife
  • Like 1

I hope you don't really think that abomination even remotely looks like anyone in that guy sigs for real. Look, we all have our own preferences and yours is obviously the skinny, mal nutrition, model type chick. While some of us can roll with the fat asses in that sig, i personally like them all. But to each your own.

You are missing the point. This is a basketball forum. The rest of the internet has plenty of that stuff. Just shows a lack of class and maturity IMO. Isn't the one girly picture in your avatar enough?

Edited by JackB1

You are missing the point. This is a basketball forum. The rest of the internet has plenty of that stuff. Just shows a lack of class and maturity IMO. Isn't the one girly picture in your avatar enough?

Who's avatar??