• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Props to Scott Skiles and the Bucks

frankthetank966

Although they lost the series nobody expected this series to go to game seven. The Bucks gave the Hawks a run for the money. Scott Skiles showed he is one of the better coaches in the NBA. He was able to coach a team that lost a few of their starters (Bogut and Reed) and under his direction go to game 7. As much as the Hawks messed up, the Bucks came prepared and that has a lot to do with Skiles great job.

Although they lost the series nobody expected this series to go to game seven. The Bucks gave the Hawks a run for the money. Scott Skiles showed he is one of the better coaches in the NBA. He was able to coach a team that lost a few of their starters (Bogut and Reed) and under his direction go to game 7. As much as the Hawks messed up, the Bucks came prepared and that has a lot to do with Skiles great job.

The bucks did nothing special. Most any team in this league would give the Hawks a 7 game series because they have so many flaws including lay of team chemistry, lack of consistent effort. And most problematic is Woody. If the Hawks had faced NY or even the Clippers they would have given the Hawks at least a tight series.

I will give the bucks nothing but credit. They played their hearts out every game except for game 7. gave us a run for our money. I say they will be a great team next year as long as they keep their core guys which seems hard for most teams after they make a good run in the playoffs!

• Premium Member

It was a similar series to the one we had against Boston IMO. First time playoff team giving it their all against a team that wasn't taking them all that seriously. This should have been a four game sweep if you look at the talent disparity so you gotta give the underdogs all the credit in the world for pushing us to what seemed like the brink of elimination at one point.

Scott Skiles is a nazi. I hate that racist f#&@.

WTF?

Skiles made Woody, the most stubborn coach maybe in the history of the NBA, make adjustments. He coached a hardworking team that was outmanned to push a more talented team with a tendency for brain lapses to 7 games.

If the Bucks bring back Salmons with a healthy Bogut and Jennings progressing, they'll be a force to be reckoned with next year and beyond.

• Premium Member

I will give the bucks nothing but credit. They played their hearts out every game except for game 7. gave us a run for our money. I say they will be a great team next year as long as they keep their core guys which seems hard for most teams after they make a good run in the playoffs!

Next year,

they get Bogut back.

Get out of Redd's contract.

Get a 1st rounder (big).

Pick up a SF that is offensive..

and they will be good.

Skiles has a track record of going to a team, having them buy into his system and play above their talent only to, by the end of year three, be sick of his act and start tuning him out before he is fired. Skiles is a great coach but this is a players league and he doesn't seem to realize or give a f*** why he has to learn how to walk the line between player's coach and drill sergeant. I see the Bucks as the Bulls part duex, a team many saw as becoming contenders giving how in sync they played and the supposedly "great" pieces they had but in the end, simply remained the mediocre team that they were.