• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks in underdog role = More dangerous.

Diesel

Title says it all, but there's a psychology to this team. We play better as underdogs. We tend to play to the level of our competition. Orlando won't have it easy.

I agree I think that gm 5 might have been a blessing in disguise. I just hope they keep gm 1 as close possible cmon hawks no 1 is expecting u to win anyway just go and play your game unselfish and lets see if we can SHOCK THE WORLD again!!!

If we can take game one I think we may actually have a chance....but if we go in there and get blown out I say the series is over, we've got to get confidence against this team and actually start believing that we can beat them which I don't feel like they've got right now

Title says it all, but there's a psychology to this team. We play better as underdogs. We tend to play to the level of our competition. Orlando won't have it easy.

Its fair to say thats true to a certain extent.

• Premium Member

I agree I think that gm 5 might have been a blessing in disguise. I just hope they keep gm 1 as close possible cmon hawks no 1 is expecting u to win anyway just go and play your game unselfish and lets see if we can SHOCK THE WORLD again!!!

it all starts with Mr. Joe Johnson playing for the team instead of playing for $$$$.

Al won't get much done against Dwight this series, he's not gonna be able to bang with him so he can forget about that. He's gonna have to be able to hit the jumper and pull him away from the basket, and the guards are gonna have to drive more to get Dwight in foul trouble.

• Premium Member

Exactly. People are not giving this team much credit against better teams. They are overlooking our talent and our potential (especially considering the 1st round). All of that may end up working in our favor.

We have to have some sort of plan on the offensive end though. Might as well not even suit up without one.

• Premium Member

Exactly. People are not giving this team much credit against better teams. They are overlooking our talent and our potential (especially considering the 1st round). All of that may end up working in our favor.

We have to have some sort of plan on the offensive end though. Might as well not even suit up without one.

I think we take tonight's game.

8 day layoffs, make defenses rusty. Howard goes into foul trouble. We feast. We have to be aggressive and play as a team.

• Premium Member

I don't know if I have ever seen a #3 seed get so completely dismissed from having a chance to win a series like the Hawks have been. I hope the guys are just waiting for the chance to shock the world.

Man i'm so glad we made it to the 2nd round. I've been on a cruise in the Bahamas this past week. I was only able to catch game 5. I can't believe that I'm so happy to be at home and enjoying the playoffs instead of being on vacation. Anyhow, this is exactly what I'm hoping for. We keep playing that disrepect tune and hopefully we come out fired up and take game 1.