• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We better pick a coach before the Orlando job opens up!

Wurider05

• Premium Member

If van gundy gets the ax it speaks volumes for how insecure coaching jobs are in the nba.

Van Gundy went away from what worked last year against LA too. He's never impressed me that much.

The master of PANAC!!!

first, I don't think van gundy will get fired. but if theres any chance that he might, hell I say we wait and then we pick him up. he's a better option than anything that's out there right now. he brings discipline , fire, and toughness to the sidelines. and he's shown the ability to come up w/ an offensive gameplan that takes advantage of his players strengths. and don't forget that his team has been a top defensive team the last few years.

while orlando has folded this season, stan did get them to the finals when no one expected them too. the problem w/ orlando isn't stan. its that their on court leaders are soft...yes dwight is soft...he's lacking that on court toughness necessary to win championships ...he's just a big happy go lucky athletic freak. and then you combine him w/ vince and you got 2 guys that are completely lacking the intangibles needed to lead a team to the top.

I would love to see the work he could do w/ horford, smith, marvin, crawford, teague, and possibly joe.

first, I don't think van gundy will get fired. but if theres any chance that he might, hell I say we wait and then we pick him up. he's a better option than anything that's out there right now. he brings discipline , fire, and toughness to the sidelines. and he's shown the ability to come up w/ an offensive gameplan that takes advantage of his players strengths. and don't forget that his team has been a top defensive team the last few years.

while orlando has folded this season, stan did get them to the finals when no one expected them too. the problem w/ orlando isn't stan. its that their on court leaders are soft...yes dwight is soft...he's lacking that on court toughness necessary to win championships ...he's just a big happy go lucky athletic freak. and then you combine him w/ vince and you got 2 guys that are completely lacking the intangibles needed to lead a team to the top.

I would love to see the work he could do w/ horford, smith, marvin, crawford, teague, and possibly joe.

I am with you 100% on this one. He teaches both ends of the court; and has no problem being critical of his players when need be. If he is willing to get on Howard, I am sure he will have no tolerance for Marvins dissapearing acts or Smooves walks down the floor.

Edited by Buzzard

I am with you 100% on this one. He teaches both ends of the court; and has no problem being critical of his players when need be. If he is willing to get on Howard, I am sure he will have no tolerance for Marvins dissapearing acts or Smooves walks down the floor.

I like SVG , .we used to own the Magic before he started coaching them.