• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mike Wilbon still taking shots at the Hawks

NJHAWK

Did anyone just hear that. Leave us alone. Opps he said the C's werent themselves tonight and they were running nothing but iso's like the Atlanta Hawks. :snowballfight:

I like Mike Wilbon and he was just being honest.

Horrible call by Doc at the end of regulation to not use a timeout. Pierce just essentially dribbled it out instead of spreading the floor to create an open shot.

Why be mad at him for speaking the truth? The Hawks always run ISO = Fact

Horrible call by Doc at the end of regulation to not use a timeout. Pierce just essentially dribbled it out instead of spreading the floor to create an open shot.

I know but they have been out of the playoffs for some time now and the coach isnt coming back. Just stay off the HAWKS BACK. Why do they have to be a punchline for this dork all the time.

Tonight was the Boston team that the Hawks beat in the regular season. The difference between that Boston team and the one in the rest of the playoffs is Rondo.

Did anyone just hear that. Leave us alone.

I have no problem with our offense being the joke of the league. You can't hide from the truth. All you can do is change it next season.

Hopefully that makes us bring in a coach that will change that, rather then a carbon copy of Woody.

Totally agree. When it happened it was like de-ja-vu................we have seen Woody call that JJ so many times.

In all honesty I don't blame Woody as much as Doc. Doc has the other option who can create off the dribble. His name is Rondo. Doc decided to go with the hot hand (Pierce had 32 points and Rondo was off with only 9). Rondo lost his agression. Howard and Gortat were effecting his drives to the paint (sounds so familiar). So I can see where Doc was coming from.

• Moderators

Pardon the interruption, but do all my bruthas named Mike (Jordan, Brown, Wilbon, Woodson) have to go with the shinehead look? Was there a memo passed around that Woody got late?

Sorry if I'm not taking him too seriously.

~lw3