• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Derek Fisher

lethalweapon3

Why was he crying? You'd think he clinched the series with that layup plus the foul.

Because he was happy. You should try it too.

Fish is made of the same clay as Robert Horry - a player born to have the ball in his hands when it matters the most.

Fisher was worst than Bibby for most of the season. He plays well in June but with Atlanta, he will never play in June.

• Like 1

No thank you. He's pretty much the same as Bibby. The only difference is that he gets to play with Kobe . . .

While it is a testament to how good Kobe and Phil are to constantly win with such an average PG, you have to give it to him for keeping himself in immaculate shape and conditioning, something I would never attribute to Bibby. Fish is still a world-class athlete for his age, Bibby is a senior citizen out there. I shutter to think what he'll look like next year. I'll take Fish over Bibby in a heartbeat.

• Admin

Not much of an upgrade over Bibby (if he's even an upgrade).

He is not an upgrade.

Fisher works well in the triangle because he can hit the outside shot and plays that system right. He does not bring much more (he is like John Paxon and Craig Hodges outside shooters who really stand in their spot and wait for the ball to be thrown to them when the stars are doubled).

Anywhere else and he doesn't get off the pine much