• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Artest is an insperation

kalaps

The opportunity only comes along once in a generation, never again will you have the chance to thank your hood, your shrink, the world warriors, and your producer for putting together the dopest beat on a track. To you my man, I say " cocaine is one hell of a drug".my respect for you was deepened by your post game speech.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Word to the motherland. lol Ron Artest is crazy as hell. I always loved his game, but that cat is one can short...

Good for him though. I said from day one that a coach like Phil could work with Artest and get him to be the player that he should be.

The opportunity only comes along once in a generation, never again will you have the chance to thank your hood, your shrink, the world warriors, and your producer for putting together the dopest beat on a track. To you my man, I say " cocaine is one hell of a drug".my respect for you was deepened by your post game speech.

That was the worst postgame interview i've ever seen anywhere in my life. It was as if he just got lit in the locker room before he came out. He just kept getting crazier and crazier. I respect that he is man enough to know he needs a psychiatrist though. But it makes you wonder how can someone that nuts be able to perform at such a high level. I mean there have been may athletes who lack brains but how many that are that insane.