• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My LAST POST LETS HOPE THE MIAMI HEAT DNT TRADE MICHAEL BEASLEY!

Chaze

• Premium Member

Chaze... that button on your keyboard that says CAPS LOCK...???... you see it???... it would be great if you would press it just once, and make sure not to press it anymore... thanks in advance.

• Like 2

Chaze... that button on your keyboard that says CAPS LOCK...???... you see it???... it would be great if you would press it just once, and make sure not to press it anymore... thanks in advance.

and Chaze, i think you spilt your Faygo on the keyboard because it seems to be sticking.

• Like 1

This thread was started on 6/24, though. It couldn't have been based on anything posted today.

He said this was his last post in the title of this thread. :headphones: I must admit that made me pretty happy. Since he was posting here on yesterday , 6/26, then I just assumed this was a new post from today, 6/27.

I should have looked at the date. I should have known he was telling a fib about this being his last post.I was taking the kid as a boy of his word that this might truely be his last post.

Edited by coachx

• Moderators

I wouldn't believe anybody for a second if they promise to stop posting in a casual, unprompted post like ts. I've never seen anyone stick to that promise in that context.