• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Are the Bucks better than the Hawks now?

pimp

The Bucks took the Hawks to 7 games without Bogut and Redd.

Now they added Corey Maggette and Drew Gooden, and are close to resigning Salmons.

Depending on who the heat sign and if the Cavs resign James, Just resigning JJ

may not be enough to be a top 4 seed.. We need to upgrade the roster to maintain our spot in the east.

No, they were that good, it was Defino taking Smith out of the post which allow them to slash at will on us. Other then that, they would have been swept.

Jennings is goin to be scary when his potential is peaked, Bogut gets the job done, Salmons is getting up in age pilin up milage, and Maggette defensive liability and Drew Gooden is not all that he just has a good name and came from a good school. Are the Bucks better than us yes and no, Yes because Bogut would go to town on our D and No because when Joe puts that D on Jennings he has to work harder to show out and Michael Redd wont be the same wit those fXcked up knees and Corey Maggette IMO is a wino bum wit a jump shot thats broke and defense thats way lacking playin for Don Nelson didnt get his D good over night.

Salim Was Still Good

Any team with a quality PG and C are potentially better than us. Nothing else matters

Drafting Gallon,Hobson,Jordan, and Sanders could potentially become one of the best front courts drafted specially from this year. Which solid front court depth > than the hawks anyway.

Although I will give them kudos for their draft...

Gooden=Jokes and jokes and jokes

maggette= Spaghetti spaghetti

• Moderators

I still like Atlanta's talent better. The fact that the Bucks threatened to knock us out in the playoffs was more revealing about the two men coaching the teams than a statement that the talent on the two playoff rosters was anywhere close to equal.

• Like 2

We are still MUCH better at SG with JJ, JC and now JC2. I will take Marvin over Maggette anyday. Smoove and Horf at PF there is no contest. Both are better than Gooden. The difference is PG and C. I still think we are the better team on paper at least. At this point do we even know if Salmons will be a Buck? Redd is a crapshoot at this point in his career.

They got more depth than us and a better coach. Only reason they kept it close is because Skiles punk'd Woodson all over the place. Next year will be an interesting case. Salmons will likely revert back to his 1st half form he did with the Bulls. Corey and Gooden are going to make Skiles pull whatever hair he has left out. In fact Corey is basically RJ part II for them.

• Moderators

umm

But they didn't have Bogut, Redd, Maggs, or Gooden

It not the same team we played in the playoffs

It is a much better squad but I have questions. Looking at their top 6:

Jennings - 0.475% TS% (ouch) and questionable playmaker but promising young player

Redd - Injury problems and no D

Salmons - Good Salmons or bad Salmons? One is a productive 31 year old, the other is a no D chucker. PER in Chicago 12.7 and in Mil 17.6. 17.6 is well above his career norm of 13.1 so questionable whether he can sustain his play from last season.

Maggette - You know what you are getting here. He is solid offensively and so-so defensively.

Gooden - Head case and low IQ player. Puts up #s and gives them up on the other end.

Bogut - The biggest asset on the team but not a dominant player. When he is healthy, he gives the team a lot of production. An adequate defender.

It is an open question in my mind whether the team will be as good defensively next season and how the chemistry will play out with a couple of key cogs who are question marks in those areas.

Gooden - Head case and low IQ player. Puts up #s and gives them up on the other end.

Don't forget that Gooden totally owns Josh Smith every time they are matched up.

He could cause us some trouble in a series.