• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

With every team upgrading their roster

Chaze

we need to to make a major move to keep or improve from the #3 seed if we are serious about contending for a championship!!!!

recconmendations are needed plzz asap!!!

The Hawks fired Woody and hired Nickel and Dime Larry Drew. All problems solved.

Oh, and sign Shaq. He really helped the last 2 teams he played for. Pairing him with a nickel and dime rookie head coach is a brilliant Idea.

• Like 1

If we make no changes to the starting 5, I wouldn't mind looking at Jermaine Oneal, T Mac and/or Raja Bell to strengthen our bench..... Just maybe Mo Evans or T Mac can Challenge Marvin with a new voice and scheme.

I am so tired of the negativity, Just because you're a rookie in any sense doesn't mean that you are "sorry" and "doomed" .... If you are a fan that has thrown in the towel please hold your piece and not be heard.... Its so immature!

y did somebody give me a minus for asking a question wats uo with that really

I didn't give you a minus, but i'd imagine it's because very little of what you write ever makes sense. Take your time when you type if you actually have something worthwhile to say. Hell, throw it in Microsoft Word and spell check it or something.

Here is what we need to do to round out the bench:

1. Sign Shaq to the rumored offer of the mid-level 2yr/5.8mil a year

2. Sign Matt Barnes to be that solid, tough defender off the bench and somehow trade Mo for a pick

3. Sign T-Mac on the cheap too and see if he can take Marvin's starting job. We could get lucky. I bet he has one good year left in him.

4. Sign Josh Boone

Realistically we could sign at least Shaq and Barnes. That would be a solid offseason.

Teague/Bibby/Crawford

JJ/Crawford/Jordan C.

Marvin/Tmac/Mo

Smoove/Al/Zaza

Al/Shaq/Boone/Zaza

• Like 1

Here is what we need to do to round out the bench:

1. Sign Shaq to the rumored offer of the mid-level 2yr/5.8mil a year

2. Sign Matt Barnes to be that solid, tough defender off the bench and somehow trade Mo for a pick

3. Sign T-Mac on the cheap too and see if he can take Marvin's starting job. We could get lucky. I bet he has one good year left in him.

4. Sign Josh Boone

Realistically we could sign at least Shaq and Barnes. That would be a solid offseason.

Teague/Bibby/Crawford

JJ/Crawford/Jordan C.

Marvin/Tmac/Mo

Smoove/Al/Zaza

Al/Shaq/Boone/Zaza

I like this a lot.

I don't think we need to make a major move. Our players are young - we get better every year status quo.

I am worried about al's comments on not wanting to play center though.

We aren't that young anymore. Barring Teague we know what we are getting from our players now.

I like this a lot.

If he could somehow pull this off I believe we have a legit shot to at least the Eastern Conference Finals. I have no idea exactly how much money we have to spend but we do have a few of those exceptions so make it happen. I mean it's time the ASG just let it ride and go for it! Get at least Shaq and Barnes! Then were ballin!

Well there's not much we can get in a trade unless something gets pulled out of our *ss. In free agency there are players that can help us but the only players I feel we can bring in that have the POTENTIAL to add something big to the team are Josh Howard, and then McGrady and Miller after that.

Well there's not much we can get in a trade unless something gets pulled out of our *ss. In free agency there are players that can help us but the only players I feel we can bring in that have the POTENTIAL to add something big to the team are Josh Howard, and then McGrady and Miller after that.

To his credit... I would say that Sund has pull two out his *ss since being here. It will be very interested to see how things develop. I have been on the fence with Sund, grading his tenure with the Hawks versus his previous ones. I know he has the ASG as a major factor in any decision that he makes($$$), but Sund=Sound for now. We have a solid core, some great assets and are only a couple of pieces away from having our first COMPLETE team(1-5) in what seems like 10yrs. I think with that being said we put out a very competitive product on the floor which is more than what we can say at the start of the building of this roster we currently have. Bring in Shaq. Try to upgrade our pg options, and patch up the SF and we are very impressive squad.

Shhhhh Don't let ESPN find out....

All hopes and dreams of a championship, should have stopped when we hired Drew.

We have not had a proven coach since Lenny Frickin Wilkins!

Yeah, because we all know it is better to hire recycled head coaches who have proven over and over again that they are not championship head coaches rather than give a top assistant coach a chance to take over a playoff team.

• Moderators

Its funny i thought this thread was dug up from beginning of last year. Everyone said last year that all we did was a 'marginal' upgrade of Crawford for Flip and with all the other teams getting better we'd drop to the bottom of the east playoff teams or worse.

Boston added Sheed, Orlando added Carter, some had Washington finishing higher than us!, Cleveland added Shaq, Toronto was supposed to do something even though they never did. Granted our improvement over the previous year netted the same result but Cleveland, Orlando and most of the rest were the same or worse despite their added 'improvements'.

• Like 1