• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Etan Thomas close to signing with Atlanta Hawks

DJKadafi

I am going to say this is a solid signing he is aggressive and can get rebounds.

Yup, and lol at rt3, they haven't made a title move but solid moves they have made.

• Like 1

I like this move. one thing about etan he's a banger, plus he knows what the playoff experince is like when facing BIGs in the post season! remember he did face LA and even though LA won, etan still got a good taste of what it means to play hard ball in the post dealing with bynum and gasol. i like this move not championship move but solid. Etan should be able to help us out.

according to NBA.com Etan Thomas is 6'10 height 260 weight. which is the average size at center today.

Edited by JTB

This doesn't sound like a bad move - Not an impact move I was hoping for but it should strengthen the bench and hopefully give Horford an occasional breather. But, while I was trying to get some information on Thomas I thought I read that he had (has?) some health issues? Is this true and can anyone give more information on this (should this be a concern?)?