• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Shaq says we offered him 8 million but

capstone21

Frank . . no we didn't. The only way Shaq could've gotten 8 million out of us, is if we traded Marvin to Cleveland. We only had the MLE to offer for Shaq.

Shaq is simply doing what he always do, with the mind games. Boston came at Shaq at the last minute, when Rasheed Wallace officially retired. And they only had the minimum to offer.

The national media are too lazy to do some research, so they'll believe Shaq's story. And the ASG won't dispute the story, because it gives off the perception that they did go all out for Shaq, which they didn't.

Great career indeed. All is not lost for him because once he hangs up the size 30 sneakers he can hope that they will make one of those cheesy films based of the Munsters series and he can play Herman.

Edited by NJHAWK

:write a letter:

What he said may be Bull Feathers. That's true, but, just think.

He went out of his way to insult two NBA teams. "I went where I did because I wanted

to win" ----------- Translation: "These other two clubs that offered more money are losers."

What else can it mean? Nothing. "To be on a winning team, I had to go here."

Shaq has been great. He's a giant. Size alone made him great. Anything else was a plus.

Had he been an ordinary sized player, he would have just been an ordinary player.

He insulted Atlanta. He insulted the Hawks. Remember this when we face his team this

season. I wouldn't sign with Atlanta because I wanted to win.

:angry22: