• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

5-1 on the road deserves its own thread

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

OK I know this is only a 6 game sample but I think it's a great start for a team that was awful to mediocre under Woody on the road. Not saying that this is the work of LD though. One thing we can say about this team is that they're good at setting and achieving goals. Guys stated early on that they were focused on becoming a better road team and so far it looks like they're on the right track.

Hopefully this will be the last milestone year. Hey this team has 4 all star level players so being above .500, making the playoffs, and being good on the road should be expected. Only goal left is winning a title.

Edited by NineOhTheRino
  • Like 3

• Premium Member

The pacers win was pretty easily the most impressive of the season so far. It was a decent team that wasn't decimated by injuries and the Hawks had control throughout the second half.

Yup and Indiana was bringing it for pretty much the entire game. They were actually playing pretty solid defense, but the Hawks were executing the offense well and setting each other up beautifully.

Edited by Atlantaholic

If they hold teams to 92 points they will win some of these close games that they've been losing.

I completely agree. It is clear that this team can score in the new offence. If they can step up their defense they could be something special... well, that and the bench needs some improvement.