• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Warriors Vs. Hawks

benhillboy

Two very entertaining games last season, the first not so much with Little Steph going crazy. I decided to follow his career because he made a damn good defender in Joe look silly in both games numerous times whether he was switched onto him or guarded straight up. Toyed with him physically and mentally. With that said, Oaktown is notorious for no defense, so Jamal should have his season's best. Easy win. I miss those 4th quarters where the starters laughed at the third unit for 6 minutes or so. We had a nice little streak of those type of games early last season, I want one tonight.

Let's Go.

J.T. is just too slow to play in a game such as this. Hawks need a really fast

PG to play defense - Bibby is 'THE MAN!"

cant believe.gif

I agree with your "tongue-in-cheek" analysis GMule....the reason we don't have a decent fast break is because our forwards/centers are faster than our guards (or at least tied).

Has anyone ever seen another game where there were so many easy lobs to the basket for a layup? It looked like the Hawks were playing against stationary dummy's, especially in the first half.

Hope that Marvin isn't out for too long but that fall was pretty ugly and eerily similar to the one he had earlier in the year that kept him out for a bit.

Has anyone ever seen another game where there were so many easy lobs to the basket for a layup? It looked like the Hawks were playing against stationary dummy's, especially in the first half.

Hope that Marvin isn't out for too long but that fall was pretty ugly and eerily similar to the one he had earlier in the year that kept him out for a bit.

Yeah ZaZa even contributed some on the offensive end. Looks like he is only good against centers just as slow or coniderably smaller than he is.

He's had back problems for years. Just look at the way he walks. And this latest fall cant help. Marvin needs to take some balance classes so he can stay off the ground.