• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Drew?

benhillboy

We're only 2 games behind last season's record, but by this time last season we defeated the Celtics twice, the Jazz, Blazers and Nuggets who were better last season, and the Mavericks. We'll probably lose all four games against the Thunder dating back to last year because their top scorer and floor general are so superior to ours. This year we've beaten....right. Nobody. Anybody seen Woody, and if so, did he have a "I told you so" type of smirk? 35 games into the season seems like a long enough period to evaluate a coach. I don't give Drew a bad grade as much as this awful ownership who decided to overpay Joe by a figure that is multiplied by about 10 times what Woody wanted per year. Nice. Way to operate in a recession with limited resources and poor fan support.

Should we be concerned about our play against real competition as it relates to last season, or wait for his "system" to play out a little longer?

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

Can't ignore the fact that we have basically missed as many games to injuries as ALL of last season.

Valid point. We, or at least I, had taken last season's stellar health for granted I guess. But I simply don't care if Joe, Marvin, Zaza, Jordan, or Mo are out, so I really didn't realize how banged up and short-handed we've been. You need available bodies who could possibly contribute as opposed to the alternative of wearing suits, no matter how poorly they play.

• Premium Member

We're only 2 games behind last season's record, but by this time last season we defeated the Celtics twice, the Jazz, Blazers and Nuggets who were better last season, and the Mavericks. We'll probably lose all four games against the Thunder dating back to last year because their top scorer and floor general are so superior to ours. This year we've beaten....right. Nobody. Anybody seen Woody, and if so, did he have a "I told you so" type of smirk? 35 games into the season seems like a long enough period to evaluate a coach. I don't give Drew a bad grade as much as this awful ownership who decided to overpay Joe by a figure that is multiplied by about 10 times what Woody wanted per year. Nice. Way to operate in a recession with limited resources and poor fan support.

Should we be concerned about our play against real competition as it relates to last season, or wait for his "system" to play out a little longer?

Well, we have 2 wins over Orlando and we've been more injured than last year.

Last year, was great because we didn't have many major injuries. This year, Joe, Craw, Marvin, and Smoove have had injuries.

Plus, we're trying to learn something aside from switch on defense and Iso Joe. In essence, that in itself says that Woody viewed this team as BBIQ dumb. Maybe he was right. Or atleast, we're lazy.

• Moderators

Anybody seen Woody, and if so, did he have a "I told you so" type of smirk?

I think the expression was "Hmmm, my phone isn't exactly ringing off the hook...do you know if Larry Brown is looking for an assistant coach? He resigned!? *#$& Hmmm, I wonder if the Clippers are hiring...."

• Like 1

• Moderators

I think the expression was "Hmmm, my phone isn't exactly ringing off the hook...do you know if Larry Brown is looking for an assistant coach? He resigned!? *#$& Hmmm, I wonder if the Clippers are hiring...."

Exactly and hilarious. I saw him at Starbucks trying to decide on a what kind of coffee he wanted. I took this picture:

Mike-Woodson.jpg

• Like 1