• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs Heat

99PROBL3MS

• Premium Member

The Hawks are just having a very difficult time running offense on good defensive teams. Nothing new there.

we need more Jamal attacking the rim and less Smoove shooting Js. IF we had electroshock therapy everytime Smoove Shot a J, he'd be a beast. Kevin McHale was hilarious all night talking about Smoove. Last night I was so frustrated with Smoove and his lack of BBIQ, i was ready for Sund to trade him. Smoove for Bargnani wouldn't be so bad.

Well don't blame Smoove, blame the HC. Woody nagged that out of Smoove's game but it seems that LD is welcoming it back.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

Speaking of madness why are you talking about the Heat? I don't care how they played I am talking about the Hawks. Just because the Heat played like idiots doesn't mean it is ok for the Hawks to do it. The Hawks have had the same group together for years. This is the Heats first season playing together. There is no excuse for the type of dumb basketball we saw tonight.

Smith started jacking up long jumpers from the tip which is exactly what Miami wanted. JJ went into his iso routing and took the team completely out of their offense. They took 31 three pointers even though they were off. That is not smart basketball which is why the guys in the studio were making fun of them.

LOL if this is what they will look like in the playoffs again......

Suicide_01.jpg

X2. I agree and if pisses me off that Smoove shoots those long shots, damn your a PF get your *ss under the basket. We have no inside game at all. Woody had a much better handle on Smoove than LD. We will get destoyed in the playoffs once again with this team.

On a side note, is it just me or is wade always on the damn floor after every shot.

Nope, it isn't just you. He's even on the ground when he isn't taking the shot. There were quite a few times in OT where he was around the basket for the rebound and would suddenly fall over when someone touched him. It was almost comical.

Crawford and Bibby do a good job drawing fouls but their first priority is to score. Wades first priority is to get to the line. He has so much talent I don't understand why he does this.

I guess its all part of the game, but is sure is booooring to watch.

X2. I agree and if pisses me off that Smoove shoots those long shots, damn your a PF get your *ss under the basket. We have no inside game at all. Woody had a much better handle on Smoove than LD. We will get destoyed in the playoffs once again with this team.

Agree. 1st few games in preseason, Smoove started jacking up 3's and it hasn't stopped. We have plently of perimeter jump shooters on this team and Smoove doesn't need to be one of them. He is one of the few guys on this team that can play around and above the rim

and that's where we need him. Some games he seems like he spends all his time hanging around the 3 point line and shows zero interest in mixing it up inside. It's maddening that Smoove is choosing to be a long range jump shooter over an inside type player.

Agree. 1st few games in preseason, Smoove started jacking up 3's and it hasn't stopped. We have plently of perimeter jump shooters on this team and Smoove doesn't need to be one of them. He is one of the few guys on this team that can play around and above the rim

and that's where we need him. Some games he seems like he spends all his time hanging around the 3 point line and shows zero interest in mixing it up inside. It's maddening that Smoove is choosing to be a long range jump shooter over an inside type player.

Smith is shooting 10% better from the foul line this year, his EFG% on jumpers has gone up nearly 20% yet his TS% hasn't gone up at all. The reason is that he is shooting way to many jumpers. Last year only 36% of his shot attempts were jumpers. This year it is 60%. That just doesn't make sense.

We are 13 games over 500, and you guys are STILL complaining. It's been said before but I'll say it again you guys suck as fans. Will never be happy no matter what the Hawks accomplish..

This team hasn't even come close to winning a second round playoff game. They way they played last night showed why.

• Like 1