• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs Heat

99PROBL3MS

You know I rag on the big three and jamal had two sub par games in a row for him and people always are talking about Bibs defense and marvins vanishing act but I just after watching the game today I am left wonder

WHERE IS THE REST OF THE TEAM ?!!!

I watch a lot of games everyday and I just have not seen a WINNING team in a situation where none of the bench guys(besides jamal) ever have a big game . heck even bad teams will have one or two guys come in on the bench even if its every couple of weeks and have a great game. I now see why Woody loved to keep west around ...Its because he was HUNGRY and played like it so we need to get some guys on that bench that are hungry and when they come in the game want to stay in the game and play like it .

• Like 1

• Premium Member

If any of the big three don't play then there isn't much of a statement the Hawks can make by beating the Heat. We can beat you when you're hurt isn't exactly motivational material.

I agree playing against there subs and winning is no statement. If their big three play and are healthy - the Hawks get blown out.

• Like 1

I agree playing against there subs and winning is no statement. If their big three play and are healthy - the Hawks get blown out.

I could care less about a statement, I just want a win.

And based on what are you coming to the conclusion that if their big three play that we'll get blown out?

• Like 1

• Admin

The Heat are not this amazing unbeatable team. After the big 3 their team is pretty bad. I still think Boston and Orlando have better teams in the East and a number of teams in the West are better. We are not that far behind either. I would love to beat them with their guys healthy but as long as we win that is all that matters.

If one out of the three is missing, I'm sure ESPN will enlighten us before showing the highlights of the game later tonight. That's if we won.

But that being said, I think we can beat a healthy Heat team. If we play Hawks ball, we can beat any team in the NBA, in my opinion.

I think this game was chosen as the fan night game for tonight on NBA TV, is that the case?

From JSmooves blog:

I really thought this was going to be our year to pull off a superbowl win. The falcons are so tough to beat at home I was preparing to rock black and red all week. Then we lose to the rockets in the same night to make matters worse. I guess its time for us to start another streak at home on Mon and then the game against the Heat on Tues has been voted the fan game of the week so its time to get ready. I'm about to watch these games today, all the hype surrounding the AFC game I know its going to be alot of emotion out there. Hit me up and let me know who you think is going to win.

Yup.