• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

One thing this Sessions rumor tells us

capstone21

Sessions is a scrub.

• Like 1

Is that it has been identified that we do NEED help at the PG position and that we are activly looking for a player to help us there.

I agree and the other thing it does is let the teams who have a better PG on the trading block know we are serious and would possibly take Sessions. Teams that have better PGs may be feeling a little more pressure now, to take Crawford or someone else on our team to at least get something in return, if they feel that we are the best sure thing trading partner.

I really want Brooks and Sessions is probably 4th or 5th on my list of rumored available PGs. If he could shoot a 3 pointer he would be up there near the top. Yahoo sports is one of the best at identifying real possible trades, so I am pretty confident this one has some teeth. Unlike ESPN and CBS which throws everything including the kitchen sink out on the rumor mill.

• Premium Member

Is that it has been identified that we do NEED help at the PG position and that we are activly looking for a player to help us there.

Offering a 2nd round choice for Sessions is not what I would consider actively looking.

• Like 2