• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

SAD, BUT NOT SORRY!

QuantumHawkz

• Premium Member

:nono: “It’s very disappointing,” said Drew. “I thought our guys…took the path of least resistance the whole game. On offense, we settled and defensively, we didn’t play with physicality. The Lakers got physical and we started turning to the officials.” .....................And that's what i've been saying on hawksquawk since i've got here, we need to be HIGHLY ACTIVE and play with HEART game in threw game out. I know it's the NBA, i know it's 82 games,But these blowouts is redicualous.And all the blowouts have one thing in common, no heart and wasn't highly active.I don't know whats wrong with Josh rite now but when is he going to stop doing the" homerun trount" on defence every time things are going bad? So in closing i just wanna say i bleed hawk red and blue that's why this hurts.But until we become HIGHLY ACTIVE while playing with HEART we can forget about the playoffs, and that make me sad but not sorry. STEP IT UP- GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Premium Member

I don't see how any fan base has a bigger complaint against their owner than Clippers fans. The results speak for themselves.

When you have to look to the Clippers for your consolation...

• Like 1

• Moderators

When you have to look to the Clippers for your consolation...

I am just saying where the low bar starts. It starts with Don Sterling and anyone who suggests any other ownership group is comparable either hasn't dug into the decades long debacle that is Clipper basketball or has a different perspective on things than I do.

It is like saying the someone is the ugliest celeb in the room when you are in the same room with Jocelyn Wildenstein.

a99_Jocelyn.jpg

I have my issues with the ASG for sure but if the worst is that we linger in mediocrity getting bounced early from the playoffs then that is better than Sterling/Wildenstein.

I wonder if LD realizes it is has job as Head Coach to conjure up a better effort from these guys. It sounds like he has settled in with them and their quest to continuously get beatdown by every team in the league.

Edited by 99PROBL3MS

The Elton Brand Clippers>>> any Hawks team since Nique. The Clippers are class compared to us. We are the biggest losers in sports. I hate this damn team.

• Moderators

When you look at the Clippers and wish that your team had their future ...

Been there done that. They have had so many top 10 picks during Sterling's era that it is impossible not to be excited about their potential at times.

Reality is that the Hawks are making the playoffs for the 4th time under the ASG. The Clippers have made the playoffs 4 times since Sterling bought the team in 1981.

The Hawks have won more playoff series under the ASG than the Clippers have won under Sterling.

Sterling's reign is an abomination for Clippers fans that can't be compared even after they draft a Lebron, Griffin, etc. who excites the fan base before he leaves the team to rebuild again.

Been there done that. They have had so many top 10 picks during Sterling's era that it is impossible not to be excited about their potential at times.

Reality is that the Hawks are making the playoffs for the 4th time under the ASG. The Clippers have made the playoffs 4 times since Sterling bought the team in 1981.

The Hawks have won more playoff series under the ASG than the Clippers have won under Sterling.

Sterling's reign is an abomination for Clippers fans that can't be compared even after they draft a Lebron, Griffin, etc. who excites the fan base before he leaves the team to rebuild again.

Don't get me wrong I'd HATE to have Sterling as our owner but it's hard not to envy the talent that the Clippers have.