• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

CAN WE FN DO SOMETHING ALREADY?

Outlaw

I'm right there with ya man. There are solid players just WANTING to be traded and the Hawks management just sit on their asses being content with this "CORE". Newsflash, the Core is not getting us anywhere.

I FN HATE THE HAWKS IF THEY DONT DO SOMETHING HELL NO TO KIRK HINRICH

Edited by Outlaw

• Premium Member

THey don't want to give up nothing in order to get something in return. Who cares about a late 1st round pick. They act like it is "Gold" or something. Give the pick up.

Yeah its not like the Hawks will use the pick and draft a quality player, LOL!

We're not doing anything?

• We've asked about Hinrich but they want too much.
  • We tried to get Harris NJ wanted too much for him.
  • We like Felton but supposedly he isn't available.

At this point I'm guessing that Sessions may be our backup plan and I for one hope that is the case and I'm glad that we're at least asking about the better PG's. I think that we'll end up making some move but I certainly agree it's frustrating at this point that we haven't made that move yet.

George Carl already said that Ty Lawson will be his starting POINT GUARD. WIth that being said, theres no way Raymond Felton will be happy in his role coming off the bench. PICK YOU YOUR F'IN PHONE SUND YOU WORTHLESS P.O.S

The Nuggets have point blank said that they're not trading Felton. Try doing your research before you bash Sund for something he has no control over.

The Nuggets have point blank said that they're not trading Felton. Try doing your research before you bash Sund for something he has no control over.

With all respect, I think everyone can bash Sund as much as they want. Cause he has done nothing for this team besides give Joe the worst contract possible.

• Like 1

With all respect, I think everyone can bash Sund as much as they want. Cause he has done nothing for this team besides give Joe the worst contract possible.

That's fine to bash Sund, that's not my point. My point is that you shouldn't bash him for something he can't control.

http://dc.sbnation.com/washington-wizards/2011/2/22/2009123/kirk-hinrich-trade-rumor-nba-hawks-mike-bibby

The Atlanta Hawks are working hard to move point guard Mike Bibby, and Washington’s Kirk Hinrich has emerged as a real target for them. Denver’s Raymond Felton and Portland’s Andre Miller also are looming large on the Hawks’ radar, sources say. The Hawks have inquired about the Nets’ Harris, but there are no deal possibilities there, sources said.

• Moderators

No one is going to even talk to us when we've put the message out that we're only moving Marv and Bibby. No one has time to waste talking to people who have their head in the sand. If they don't at least move Jamal it'll be disappointed. Get zac or someone for a 2 month rental.