• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hinrich/Armstrong acquired.

Sothron

The Atlanta Hawks and Washington Wizards are nearing a deal that would send Kirk Hinrich and Hilton Armstrong to Atlanta in exchange for Mike Bibby, Maurice Evans and Jordan Crawford. The trade hasn't been finalized, but the deal is expected to be completed before tomorrow's deadline.

Read more NBA news and insight: http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=18860#ixzz1EpWjna4a

I'm not sure why Washington would want Jordan having Nick Young already, but whatever. Not sure I love the deal, but I think it improves us on the perimeter for sure.

We would then still have Marvin/Jamal if there was another move before tomorrow.

Alex Kennedy - 02/23/2011 6:57pm EST-

The Atlanta Hawks and Washington Wizards are nearing a deal that would send Kirk Hinrich and Hilton Armstrong to Atlanta in exchange for Mike Bibby, Maurice Evans and Jordan Crawford. The trade hasn't been finalized, but the deal is expected to be completed before tomorrow's deadline.

Oh hell no that better be wrong or I'm gonna be pissed! Sam Amico just tweeted that it's Crawford for Hinrich so I'm holding out hope ...

Apparently, it's Jamal Crawford who is on way to Wizards for Kirk Hinrich. I thought for sure it would have been Jeff Teague/Mo Evans.

Read more NBA news and insight: http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=18860#ixzz1EpWjna4a

Not bad

Wha? Because we really need yet another mediocre center? I'd much rather part with Jamal's expiring, and I'm sure the Wizards would prefer that too.

I'd +1 you, but I've hit my daily quota. Nudge, nudge.

Hilton Armstrong? Jeez why not just bring back Solo if we want another stick figure to warm our bench.

Ha thanks nire ... unfortunately I can only increase the daily limit for both positive rep and negative rep and there are some here who will go crazy with the negative rep if I change it!

• Premium Member

I'd hate to give up early on young Craw but getting rid of Bibby would be almost be as enjoyable for me as getting rid of ol' Superbust Marv.

Hinrich would immediately start and give us a great defender at the PG position. Armstrong is just six fouls in the playoffs on a big. I think its a good trade.