• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Players we hate

MVP23

We need a consensus. Somebody asked "who were our rivals"? I don't think we have any, but this fanbase has players it can't stand.

For me it would be.

1.Lebron "No rings" James

2.Russel "Hotdog" Westbrook

3.Dwayne "I do commercial"s Wade

4.Amar'e

5.Paul Pierce??

After that garbage Russel Westbrook did tonight hes lucky not to be number 1. Please list your top 5.

Edited by MVP23
  • Like 3

We need a consensus. Somebody asked "who were our rivals"? I don't think we have any, but this fanbase has players it can't stand.

For me it would be.

4.Amar'e

5.Paul Pierce??

6.SHAWNE WILLIAMS

7.KG

8DANNY GRANGER

After that garbage Russel Westbrook did tonight hes lucky not to be number 1. Please list your top 5.

• Like 1

For me it would be.

4.Amar'e

5.Paul Pierce??

Rajon Rondo, Kevin Garnett, Rupaul, Shawn Williams lol?

I like D Wade, but I think that's fading now with LeBron on his team.

I used to like Westbrook, but now... I see who he really is.

I used to like Amare till the whole Horford deal; acting like he was the man in the NBA.

And I definitely hate LeChoke and Pierce.

They can all go suck a lolipop. :derisive:

For me it would be.

4.Amar'e

5.Paul Pierce??

Why hate Westbrook. He gave it to the Hawks "defensive PG" so he had a right to bloat.

Why hate Westbrook. He gave it to the Hawks "defensive PG" so he had a right to bloat.

So true, I'm sure Rose is so mad because people claim the so-called defensive PG shut him down. He will go for 30 pts and 15 assists when we play them on TNT. Westbrook lived in the lane, so did Harden for that manner. Defense can't stop bad physical matchups and the Thunder who we have not beat in 2 years now are a bad physical matchup for us, with the so-called defensive PG or not.

So true, I'm sure Rose is so mad because people claim the so-called defensive PG shut him down. He will go for 30 pts and 15 assists when we play them on TNT. Westbrook lived in the lane, so did Harden for that manner. Defense can't stop bad physical matchups and the Thunder who we have not beat in 2 years now are a bad physical matchup for us, with the so-called defensive PG or not.

So you are adding Hinrich to your list?

• Like 1

I dislike Westbrook because he acts like a cocky little b*tch out there. He acts like a total punk who has no control over his emotions on the court, gesturing, taunting, talking smack, just acting like a total d*ck. Eventually somebody's gonna get really fed-up with that cocky attitude and the running mouth, and Westbrook's gonna end up getting smacked, and maybe he needs some sense knocked into him. He definitely needs to learn a little class, a little humility, and he needs to learn to shut the hell up.

I also dislike Paul Pierce. Total doorknob.

I dislike KG because he's about a fricken drama queen on the court, but he's also a great player and I respect his game very much.

I dislike pretty much everyone on the Miami Heat.

I don't mind Amar'e, and in fact am kind of glad he's trying to stir up a rivalry with us.

For those that dislike the attitude that Westbrook displayed keep in mind some of the things Horford has done over the years with his taunting and how we've liked it.

Horford does some of that, but I don't think he yells in other player's faces. Smith's giant balls thing probably got him on some lists.

Horford does some of that, but I don't think he yells in other player's faces. Smith's giant balls thing probably got him on some lists.

I don't think Horford has done it without being provoked as I've seen Westbrook do, but there have been several instances where Al has taunted other players. I really don't get what all of that was about tonight with Westbrook yelling after that shot he made at the basket that got him the technical but I'm guessing Hinrich must have gotten under his skin somehow.

That and that awful dunk attempt in the Heat playoff series plus dissing Milwaukee would also have him on some lists.

You can't hold anything against Westbrook, he's a beast and he's also into the game emotionally. It happens.

You make a good point Boss...but in my opinion he is a piece of %$#& prima-donna who is and will always be trash IMO. He goes 2 for 8 and rides along with Durant's skills and makes a lucky shot late and thinks he is all that.

I hate to be overly negative against the guy but - f_^) that jerk and the horse he rode in on. :beathorse:

That said I will admit he is a decent dribbler of the ball and he does have the ability ride coattails.

Other than that - I doubt he is nice.

(JMHO)

• Premium Member

Speaking for the people that missed the game tonight, can someone please explain what Westbrook did? I saw the gunsmoke taunt after the final three, but that was all I could catch.

He yelled in Hinrich's face and got a Technical. Him and Hinrich were basically going at it in the fourth.