• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Players we Love...

Diesel

• Premium Member

Which Player would you love to Dawn the Hawks Red, White, Black, and Blue???

Not just because they fit, but also because of their personality.

Here's my list...

1. Dwight Howard

2. Chris Paul

3. KG

4. Kevin Love

5. Rondo

• Premium Member

1) Steve Nash - I just really like his game, his heart, and his attitude. Just a class act all the way around.

2) Dwight Howard - what a shame we didn't bring that big bright personality home.

3) Doc Rivers - how the *bleep* did we let that one slip through the cracks? Oh yeah...I remember! Same GM that let all the other PGs slip by us.

Edited by Wretch

Stephen Curry : Doubt we really had a shot at him, but it would have been nice.

Anthony Morrow : Should have made a move to get him when he was available. With him at the 2 getting wide open 3's while JJ draws the doubleteam at small forward...that would have been an explosive combo.

Dwight Howard : Would solve our biggest weakness (rebounding) and turn it into a strength.

Chris Paul : Thanks Billy Knightmare. He would be perfect with JJ and Smoove.

LaMarcus Aldridge : We could definitely win a title with him at center.

For all the people that voted for Rondo, I say no thanks. He has several glaring flaws that would hurt this team...he can't shoot a jumper, he REALLY can't shoot a 3, he sucks BAD at freethrows which causes him to be hesitant at driving to the rim.

Screw KG, he's overrated at this point in his career and injury-prone.

Kevin Love would be interesting to get, as would Marc Gasol. Heck, would the Hawks ever take a flyer on Bynum if the price was right?

Edited by HawksBalla

Howard

Kobe

Durant

Griffin

CP3

Rondo

Rose

Duncan

Melo

Nash

Deron

This.

My top three is simple: CP3, Dwight, or Durant. Those guys would put us over. I was at the game last night, Durant was unstoppable when wanted to be. He's like T-Mac in terms of scoring with the ease he does it with.

• Premium Member

Uhh...KG? You like fakes?

Tell the truth. 4 years ago, if KG would have come to the Hawks instead of the Celts.. and did the same things he does now.. You wouldn't like him??

For me... IF Lebron would have signed with the Hawks, I would stop being a Hawks fan.

I don't think of KG as Fake. I think of him as a warrior.

He's definitely not as good as he used to be, but he's still got the warrior mentality.

For me... IF Lebron would have signed with the Hawks, I would stop being a Hawks fan

So, we add one of the best players in the league that immediately makes us title contenders, and you stop being a Hawks fan?

SMH.gif

As much as I hate Lebron, I would take him in a heartbeat. He's one of those players you absolutely hate unless he plays for your squad. Lebron instead of Marvin. Think about it.

• Admin

Tell the truth. 4 years ago, if KG would have come to the Hawks instead of the Celts.. and did the same things he does now.. You wouldn't like him??

For me... IF Lebron would have signed with the Hawks, I would stop being a Hawks fan.

He's definitely not as good as he used to be, but he's still got the warrior mentality.

The comments he made to Charlie V are a great example of the kind of person he is. His lame excuse of why he said them later don't make up for it.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

The comments he made to Charlie V are a great example of the kind of person he is. His lame excuse of why he said them later don't make up for it.

...to say nothing of that little gem that I forgot all about.

I don't think anyone would hate him as much as they do if he had signed here, but we'd all inside admit that he was at lease a little overzealous and yes...fake. In hindsight, looking back at his career...even now I wouldn't want him. I really just don't like him and I can't say that I've ever felt that way about an NBA player. (Don't know why people hated Isaiah Rider...lol, guy was just a Fruit Loop.)

• Premium Member

I agree. I totally disagreed with what he said to Charlie V. There is no excuse for that.

So, we add one of the best players in the league that immediately makes us title contenders, and you stop being a Hawks fan?

SMH.gif

As much as I hate Lebron, I would take him in a heartbeat. He's one of those players you absolutely hate unless he plays for your squad. Lebron instead of Marvin. Think about it.

As much as people are talking about fake. I think Lebron is the fakest of the fakers. This guy just gets on my nerves. The worst part is that for a while, he had the whole league eating out of his hands. I can't stand Lebron. I'm glad he screwed Cleveland. I'm glad that the league has seen him for who he really is.

As much as I want the Hawks to win a title, if it means having them get Lebron... I'd go back to watching football!!

• Like 2

1. Kobe

2. Wade

3.Dwight

4. Duncan

5. Durant

6. CP3

7. Roy

8. Aldridge

9. S. Curry

10. Griffin

11. Love

12. Ginobili

Horford

Joe

Jamal

Last 3 already Hawks......these list of guys care about the game, work hard and seem like nice respectable dudes.