• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ode to Teague

niremetal

If this team is goin to have any chance of being successful we need this guys penetration to get guys easy shots like how he did tonight..Teague should be the starting point with Hinrich as the backup..I don't like Kirk at the two it puts he and the team at a disadvantage..if we had more slashers Hinrich would be great with the first unit but we don't so Teague should start and have Hinrich as the best backup point in the NBA..

If this team is goin to have any chance of being successful we need this guys penetration to get guys easy shots like how he did tonight..Teague should be the starting point with Hinrich as the backup..I don't like Kirk at the two it puts he and the team at a disadvantage..if we had more slashers Hinrich would be great with the first unit but we don't so Teague should start and have Hinrich as the best backup point in the NBA..

Hinrich would be just fine at the SG if we are gonna run...JJ to the SF position where is is just fine.

I jus don't see the need in starting both our point guards..its no knock on Kirk..its jus that Jeff fits better with the first unit because of his speed and ability to penetrate..Kirk plays quite well wit Jamal..if Kirk and Teague both start then that leaves Jamal as the backup point which we all know is a turnover waitin to happen..

• Like 3

I jus don't see the need in starting both our point guards..its no knock on Kirk..its jus that Jeff fits better with the first unit because of his speed and ability to penetrate..Kirk plays quite well wit Jamal..if Kirk and Teague both start then that leaves Jamal as the backup point which we all know is a turnover waitin to happen..

I kinda agree but Marvin does not need consistent minutes he has proven over the longhaul that he is too inconsistent to give minutes. He needs to be benched and I am not sure if Damien is a starter in the NBA either even though I love him for his price. I am not a fan of Zaza starting with his inconsistencies also.

I don't think I like Joe at the SF for long stretches. Joe's advantage is that he is bigger than most SG and can post them up since he isn't quick enough to usually get by them and on defense he guards them ok. Joe has been struggling and some of that is the fact that teams have started putting a SF on him on defense where he loses his height and weight advantage on offense.

To me Joe is still gettin the same shots he has always got..jus can't make a jumper to save his life..most of his points are in the paint..doin a better job of that this season than last..jus can't make a J to save his life..Good open looks too! But definitely should stay at the 2.. Marvin should be replaced in the lineup jus doesn't have any confidence in his O anymore..