• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Are we doing ESPN Tourney challenge this year?

Joker

How bout that Big East? All that hype about 11 teams (note: they have 16 f***ing teams in their conference!) they only have 2 in the Sweet Sixteen. But here's the kicker, those two had to play a Big East team to get into the Sweet Sixteen. They sure do beat up on each other but thats about it, very overrated conference. Its like Big Ten football.

How bout that Big East? All that hype about 11 teams (note: they have 16 f***ing teams in their conference!) they only have 2 in the Sweet Sixteen. But here's the kicker, those two had to play a Big East team to get into the Sweet Sixteen. They sure do beat up on each other but thats about it, very overrated conference. Its like Big Ten football.

Hey now, let's leave Big Ten Football out of this.

IOWA :clapping:

KY has a better team than last year imo. The play great team ball. Im not sure how much nba talent is there like last year but these guys are much more poised under pressure and look like they have been playing together for years even though they havent. Im so glad Duke is out even though Arizona got huge breaks to get to that game.

Having a good second round to creep back into this. Final Four still intact! :drinks:

Yeah it's all about how you finish..I read an article about mid-week (before the games cranked up again on Thusday) that there was a guy who had picked every game correct up until then...basically leading the nation! But he had BYU beating SDSU in the championship game I think...:biggrin: .

This really IS getting down to a fun tourney this year....and even though I had Duke playing in the Championship game I'm a happy guy! ALL HAIL ARIZONA!!...my newest bestest favorite team.

The guy who won my pool at work had 15 of the sweet 16 teams and all 8 elite 8 teams. He had Kansas beating VCU but has the other 3 final 4 teams right. The final 4 didnt even start yet and he already won.

The guy who won my pool at work had 15 of the sweet 16 teams and all 8 elite 8 teams. He had Kansas beating VCU but has the other 3 final 4 teams right. The final 4 didnt even start yet and he already won.

Wow - I don't know how big your work pool was, but it sounds like that guy could have won just about anywhere.