• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Props to the bench tonight

capstone21

• Admin

They fought hard and gave the Heat starters a real run for their money.

The 4 point play was bad and they started to try to do too much in the end but they really did play well tonight.

I also liked seeing the starters cheering them on.

• Like 1

Yup. I don't think the starters would have played the Heat that closely and played as unselfishly as the bench did. Much props.

Lol @ that punk Ilguaskus, way to join the Rafer Alston club you chump.

I liked the effort. lol at Big Z calling Zaza a f***ing b**ch and Nique saying why you mad. LOL

:stirthepot:

Head to head: Our star VS their star.

Wade - - 9/15 + 3/3 = 21 points

JJ --------3/10 + 4/4 = 10 points.

JJ has become just another player. Is he hurting this bad or what is his problem?

And, yep. Our bench really shined tonight - - Every one of them!!

Fans have to feel better about our chances in the playoffs. Josh S. had a nice game

coming back from his injury.

Too bad about that 4 point play late and then another 3 on top of that.

Exciting way to lose to THE KING and all those stars, including old chicken neck.

:banghead:

Edited by Gray Mule
  • Like 1

Umm gray it might have something to do with that strap on his right hand. Drew should of not played jj this past week.

How long is this going to be a problem? No excuses when it comes to the playoffs bro. I don't wanna hear any BS about Joe being injured after this year. I'm guessing his injuries gave him his worst season statistically as a Hawk, right?

Edited by Boss

I hate to say it but Joe Johnson has become nagging injury-prone... Whether it's a calf strain or a thumb bruise or a sore knee he just can't seem to get through the season healthy.

I don't really understand it...

He's not a banger

He's not a slasher

He's not a "dive on the floor" type of player

He's a jump-shooter, and from the looks of his photos he's in excellent physical shape, but always gets bit by the injury bug at the most crucial times of the season...

I fear he's got the "I'm paid" attitude, I hope I'm wrong and he comes out on fire in the playoffs, but....

Let's just say I had my hopes up this time last year, and then I found myself at Game 7 against Milwaukee on pins & needles... A week later the season was over, in ugly fashion.

Cheering on this team is liking going back to an abusive spouse because they promise not to hit you again...

What was wussy-Z so mad about? Was he just frustrated that he's such a poor defender or what? Looked like a pretty nice lay in by the real big Z and probably should have been a and-1.

real big Z caught him in the face with an elbow on the way up. I think that set him off.

• Moderators

real big Z caught him in the face with an elbow on the way up. I think that set him off.

Hilarious. You've got to love when 7'+ guys cry about getting an elbow. I guess he would have gone and thrown a punch but he didn't want to move his feet.

Hilarious. You've got to love when 7'+ guys cry about getting an elbow. I guess he would have gone and thrown a punch but he didn't want to move his feet.

Yeah I wonder how the league feels about throwing the ball at someone. Seems similar to punching someone to me, same intent at least.

It is especially funny because this is like what happened when John Wall went after him.