• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Poll: What will the outcome of the Hawks vs Magic series be?

Admin

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This team is so schizo that it really makes this hard to predict. So instead of what I actually think will happen as an intelligent human being, I am going with what I think as a Hawks' Fan.

• Premium Member

We can beat Orlando. I'm not convinced we will, but we CAN beat Orlando. I don't believe it will go 7 either way and I don't see a sweep either way. And........

Despite the season and all of the ridiculousness, I really can't see us losing in the 1st round. I'm going with 4-2, our way.

They'll all be close games. We won't be blown out, but I think we'll win one of them convincingly. Average margin of victory 6-10 points.

Al or Crawford will be MVP. I'm leaning towards Al, because he has the fire of a champion. He's going to show up. Jamal will save us off the bench. I've no faith that JJ will all of a sudden become the player we paid him to be. It will NOT be Josh Smith, because he hasn't figured out that his best offensive game is closer to the basket and his best game PERIOD has very little to do with the box score.

Biggest disappointment will be Hinrich, because this isn't a particularly PG friendly offense - play making PG that is. I think he'll show up defensively, but not give us much else on the offensive end. I also think that's going to throw his shot off. He'll be much better in the 2nd round.

Edited by Wretch

Hawks get swept, lose every game by 15+ points, smoove keeps crying like a baby, taking tons of long jumpshots and misses most of them and keeps bringing the ball up court like he thinks he's a guard.

Edited by swanlee
  • Like 1

this team has the talent to beat orlando no doubt, but the question is will this team even attempt to make this a series.

this whole season it has looked like this team doesnt want to win. Things might change over the next few days but i doubt it.

magic in 4.

I voted for us in 5!

And JJ finally answering the call!

The key for us to win this series is a good start! If we can take one of first two (preferably game 1) in Disneyland, we have a very good chance of winning!

I mean, just take a look at Magic... they haven't had a good season... they made big time changes without results... and the only constant for them is basically Dwight...

I think that if we play hard and push the right buttons, they could self-destruct!

If we take one of first two games and come out as aggressors on our home floor we'll cause SVG to panic and Dwight will start looking around their locker room, but will find no answers...

P.S. Unfortunately, the same goes for us too... we're also emotionally fragile... so it will come down to focus, mental strength and will power.

If we would win game 1, the team would probably think " Hey , we can win this series" , but if we loose they may mentally collapse and think on the last year.

And we should play Dwight 1 on 1, let him score 20 - 30 points, if they don´t get hot from three we should win this series-

Here we go again is all I'll say. This team is composed of mental midgets. The sickening thing about this situation is that Hotlanta has been right about the team all along. We just let our "fandom" blind us to the fact.

Orlando made a major dumb trade when they cut loose Gortat and Rashard Lewis. Rashard Lewis killed the Hawks. If I try to convince myself of the fact the Hawks have any chance at all to compete in this series its due more to the stupid front office decisions Orlando has made opposed to some stellar effort I'll see out of our guys.

if this Hawks decides to show up and play ball, I think we will win. Otherwise Magic in 4.

If we do show up, gotta feeling Jamal is going to have a big series. Don't think Magic will have anyone to shut him down. That will make up for him not playing defense. LOL.

I chose jamal as the MVP of this series because of two factors

The month of April his host has been back so far shooting 50% from 2 and over 40% from three .

He stands to make himself bunch of money if we win and he plays well.

I do believe that Joe will also bring it also .

Let's go about this intelligently.

I will know where this series is headed after I see Josh Smith's first shot or turnover.

• Pick and Roll (lol) -Hawks in 4
  • Strong drive to the basket - Hawks in 5
  • Post move - Hawks in 6
  • Fast break bucket - Hawks in 7
  • Laser pass goes straight out of bounds - Magic in 7
  • Loses the handle while dribbling in the backcourt - Magic in 6
  • Misses a long jumper - Magic in 5
  • Makes a long jumper - Magic in 4