• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game 2: Atlanta @ Orlando (4/19/11)

Hawked

Didnt see a game thread.

By the way, there is a hilarious video at nba.com, where the repoter says : Im here with Zaza and ( long thinking pause )...... Jason Collins and the Jason looks at Zaza like wth? this guy doesnt even know my name :D

Edited by Hawked

• Premium Member

man I wonder how many times we see that annoying *ss Heineken commercial tonight?

• Like 1

Man, I already know I'm going to get pissed watching this game. Why? The refs are going to be terrible. It's going to be so pathetic how blatant these calls are. It's funny because SVG and Dwight pretty much asked the League for help. Oh well, here we go...

Go Hawks!

• Premium Member

Man, I already know I'm going to get pissed watching this game. Why? The refs are going to be terrible. It's going to be so pathetic how blatant these calls are. It's funny because SVG and Dwight pretty much asked the League for help. Oh well, here we go...

Go Hawks!

That bothers me too. Dwight did everything he wanted to do in Game 1. He hit a lot of shots and went to the line a lot and rebounded a lot. Who bullied him? Who played dirty? Why does he need the ref's help if he did EVERYTHING he wanted to do out there? I hope the refs don't bite on this because it's pathetic. SVG and Dwight should be worried about how they are going to get the rest of their team involved in the offense and how they can match up better defensively. Man I hope we sweep these clowns! :threaten:

lol

Collins comes out saying "we're gonna hit him to frustrate him" and all you can say is "DWIGHT GETS BS CALLS".

The league is definitely against all of you.

What are you talking about? Collins simply stated what every other team says that we are going to be physical with Dwight. That doesn't mean he needs to get every single BS call by the refs.

Argh, this makes me so angry, everybody keep saying we shot a good precetage and we won´t shoot that well again, so what ? Dwight isn´t going to score 46 points every game too....

Yeah Hawked...the way they have been talking you'd think we shot 70% and made all our threes...some massive fluke. Granted we shot well, but just over 50% if I'm not mistaken...that's nowhere near a record or anything.

That said...I'm not going to predict 50% every game...our shooting tends to come and go. I just want us to stay in this gane and have a chance. I expect Dwihgt will be able to jump on a tractor and plow right through our entire defense tonight and he'll get every call.

Anyone else feel screwed that we're basically having Orlando homers calling this game? We've got their former what 2 time coach and a former player on the announcing staff? It feels like watching the ESPN review of game 1 where the only comments are pro-Magic.

Jamal is absolutely cooking tonight!! I love the Hawks when he's on his game offensively as we're extremely difficult to beat ... assuming we have a 2nd guy putting up 20 points that is. I'm thinking that guy tonight will be Josh since he's looking pretty darn good early as well. Glad he didn't mentally check out when he got bowled over by Dwight on the non-offensive foul call earlier on the pick and was clearly fuming.