• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Crawford Can't Wait

atlhawks4life

I cant wait either lets get this started now !!!!!!!!!!!

I find it amazing that they are doubling OUR FRICKIN SIXTH MAN !!!!!!!!!!!

Joe ,Al ,Josh should be feasting .....actually I would feel so disrespected that they would think they could leave me at any point if I was either on of them .

But to be honest I think thats the issue with this team for our best players winning and losing is .. its not personal ....and it should be .

Jamal has a great attitude and you can just tell he LOVES the playoffs.

Now Joe on the other hand always seems like he'd rather be out shopping for more huge diamond earrings, so he can look more like DWade.

5 friggin points in Game 5. Geeeeez

Edited by JackB1

Now Joe on the other hand always seems like he'd rather be out shopping for more huge diamond earrings, so he can look more like DWade.

To be fair, that game was lost after the first 18 minutes, so I don't care that joe only had 5. Obviously, I would have liked for him to have more, and to start the game better than he did, but it didn't happen. We had a game plan of going to Josh to start the game it seemed, and it didn't work, so we fell behind. 1-6 FG, 3-6 FT for Josh in the first 8 minutes (and no, this isn't a diss directed towards Josh, i'm just saying.)

In our 3 wins, JJ is averaging 22 points, in the 2 losses, he is averaging 9 points. Crawford and JJ both need to have big games tonight, and I think they will. They both just need to exploit favorable matchups, (Redick, Jameer, Arenas).

I expect 20+ from both with a decent assist/TO ratio, and we'll take the W.

• Premium Member

I have to agree with this. Game 5 was a closeout game, and that's how you perform? Anyway, glad to see Craw is hyped for tonight's game and I hope JJ is hyped as well. If they both end up on the floor at the same time, either one or the other should dominate their one on one matchup. Kinda like Allan houston and Sprewell for New York back in the day. They should be taking turns picking the Orlando defense apart out there. I get the feeling that one or both of them is due for an EPIC game tonight after that Game 5 debacle.

• Premium Member

You know if only Joe Johnson would say something like that. Not hating on Joe, but I think if he exuded this type of confidence the team would be so much better.

Thats why his nickname is "The Silent Assassin":secret: LOL