• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Poll: Congratulations goes to ...

Admin

http://www.hawksquaw...agic-series-be/

For predicting Hawks winning in 6 congratulations to:

Dolfan23, hawksfanatic, Wretch, jaybird, hawkman, niremetal, ngc7, 01d0rd3r, AnthonyI11, CrawfulToCrawesome, IHeartAtlanta, wfhawkfan, Frenzy, Hawked, Ike750, Diesel, AHawks89

For predicting average margin of victory 1-5 points (and Hawks win) congratulations to:

Dolfan23, ngc7, Ike750, Diesel, AHawks89

For predicting who the series MVP would be (Jamal Crawford IMO) congratulations to:

Phoostal, Crank

For predicting the most disappointing player in the series (Marvin IMO - based on available options in poll) congratulations to:

hawkxan1, jaybird, hawkman, DJlaysitup, BigDirty, CrawfulToCrawesome, johnnyde, Hawked, T21, Crank

And for predicting a Magic sweep the big :sarcastichand: and :taunt: and :Loser: and :fist: and finally :bottom: congratulations to:

swanlee, Gray Mule, yungsta, phoostal, Lascar78

LOL, I made it on two of the questions, hedging my bets

P

P

P

Come on, I didn't vote in the polls, but I called this since day I. I even outlined the freaking gameplan..

You shoulda voted in the poll then ... Talking%20Ear%20Off.gif

I voted...I forgot what I did though....

Check the link I posted at the top of this thread in the first post to view your choices.

P

But the key one you predicted a Magic sweep so booo to you! :sarcastichand:

I would consider Josh the most disappointing player in the series. I hope he steps up next round

I can see an argument being made for that but since Marvin only had 1 good quarter I think he was the most disappointing. Josh probably had the most disappointing moments though that's for sure. He also had quite a few big plays as well.

HA! I voted Marvin as the most disappointing and as the most impactful or whatever the question was in the series. His game 6 made me right all around :newrussian:

It was most disappointing player and series MVP so I don't think you got them both :alcoholic: ... but I can't hate on you too much right now since Marvin was huge tonight.

I do have to say, the average margin of victory to me was the average difference of points in each game irrespective of who won. I have that down as being 8.5 per game (10, 6, 4, 3, 25, 3). I was still wrong by a fair amount but that is my story and I am sticking to it.

Josh definitely was the most disappointing. The few mins Marv actually got he made some great contributions and didn't hurt us. Just check his +/- for the series. Josh however was too errratic and had to be benched several times throughout

Oh..because i didnt vote. I just posted in the thread. I have the last post in the thread before it was locked.

Ohh well then there ya, vote next time cause I probably won't take the time to read through the thread to see what everyone voted since I'm lazy like that. Congrats on being right though.

Hope you're voting in the Bulls series, officially voting that is :sarcastichand:

Josh was most disappointing -- that sequence near the end of the first half where we are up 8, he grabs the REB, throws the outlet pass to a wide open Turk who drains the trey, comes down and shoots the step back miss, then commits the frustration foul on Turk for the two free throws was classic Evil Josh and really revitalized the Magic. Plus inexplicable turnovers and airball 8 footers...

Marvin was trumps in the 3rd/4th of Game 6. He was always going to have a reduced role against Magic due to matchups but he came up big when his # was called.

He could have a much bigger impact against the Bulls...but will he? Would love to see him carry that fire we saw into the next series, but of course it's always day-to-day and game-by-game with him.