• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

GAME 2 ATL AT CHI 8:00 PM

Supporter

starting frontcourt is 2-16 with 4 minutes left til the half

josh had not made a shot tonight why not just pass it to teague in the corner ?

too many plays in the first half that are not being finished...how many layups are we gonna miss ? how many rebounds are we gonna mishandle ?

• Premium Member

Man...I am SICK of watching this team TRY to lose this game...

TIGHTEN UP!

FOCUS!

REBOUND THE DAMN BALL!

This game is there for the taking............

And I'm sorry... Nothing against Josh personally. I love him, but at this point, we just need to get the ball out of his hands. He is killing us with these missed opportunities. He is ice cold and missing badly.negative.gif

• Premium Member

They better come out with some purpose in the 2nd half, or I smell a blowout... This is an opportunity right here. We need some ball movement and some hustle.

We are losing this game due to concentration and hustle.

How many times will Drew give Marvin a chance? This guy is absolutely terrible tonight (as usual!). I swear if you ever give Marvin or Zaza the ball for more than 5 seconds bad things always seem to happen.

That 2 on 1 was terrible.

• Premium Member

Here's a great question: why the hell is Wilkins playing the only good consistent ball on both sides of the court and yet his *ss is riding the pine while we have Tweedledum in Josh and Tweedledumber in Marvin killing us out there?

Here's a great question: why the hell is Wilkins playing the only good consistent ball on both sides of the court and yet his *ss is riding the pine while we have Tweedledum in Josh and Tweedledumber in Marvin killing us out there?

you wanna know the truth, you can't handle the truth...........cuz of their salaries!!! :rolleyes: