• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

SQUAWKERS WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND

QuantumHawkz

• Premium Member

There are more josh smith hate post on here then any other hawk player.Why? Don't you see what the bulls are doing? It's not a josh smith problem, its a FORNTLINE problem. The bulls are taking away Joe and Crawford and making ower bigs do the work, and rightfully so. I would to if those two had 56 pts and we lost.That's it. Horford, Smith,and Williams have to step up. So all these " josh smith hater post" need to stop. Because you win as a TEAM and lose as a TEAM. LD is saying all the right things, but he can't go out there and play the game for them. It's up to the players to play.The bulls know that besides Rose they have no guards, thats why when Joe and Crawford combined for 56 we won.I am not going to "quit" on my team.I love basketball but you won't see me rooting for other NBA teams. I don't have a "second" team, it's all Hawks or none at all. So the next time ya'll wanna post negative threads make sure you watch the whole team and not just one player.:newrussian: REAL HAWKZ FANS STAND UP:newrussian: HAWKZ 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

The Hawks have always been too dependent on our guards for offense. Joe and Jamal combine for over 40 and we win. Less we lose. Chicago knows this and they are making the front line beat them and it ain't happening. It's a smart strategy by the coach of the year.

Really. This game is a team sport. All haven't been getting it done and to be honest, Chicago is a much better team as the stats and their record indicates. The Hawks have talent but their lack of "fit" has bit them in the butt again.

It was a Josh thing for 3 quarters last game. It was not a Josh thing for the 2nd half tonite. It has been a Al thing on offense all playoffs. It has been a Marvin thing every since he was drafted except maybe 2 years when he showed promise. I would venture to say this is a problem that Knight created by drafting not only Marvin but Sheldon who was going to be small for a C and not mobile for a PF and that Sund continued by re-signing Marvin to a long term contract and now it's looking like the Horford longterm deal will be bad unless he can get moved to his PF position where maybe he can alteast rebound effectively.

This issue is just as much or more about management as players, but you have to point the finger at the coach some also because we won a game and have not made an effective adjustment yet and have now lost 2 straight. This team needs to be blown up and maybe even moved considering the fans are a sham also and let people take over your building even in the playoffs

• Like 1

• Premium Member

It's more than just doubling Joe and Jamal. They have always raised the physicality on Josh and Al. Marvin remains Self checked. They are definitely taking advantage that our frontline is soft. I didn't expect Horf to become this damn soft but he is. He's lost his confidence and he's being punked. Taj Gibson has all of our frontline scared. When you watch, you will see that all they do is push our guys around. Every chance. Because they are all big, the refs don't care. The Bulls also rush the paint on every shot. We don't box out so why not.

I said it earlier, I will say it again now.

Forget a 7 footer that we can't get. We need Reggie Evans.

• Premium Member

Seems the Bulls were the ones playing possum. Since game 1 Thibs has made LD look like an idiot.

...and what happened to Al? Boy has been missing. I guess this is a good reason why you don't want you PF/C impersonating a SG during the regular season.

Edited by NineOhTheRino
  • Like 1

:Nail Biting:

Jumping Josh? Why? What did he do?? He gets the ball. He's open. (Wonder why) The

Bull fans shout, "Shoot it Josh!" And, guess what, he does. Sure he misses and the Bulls

have the rebound. So what.

Last night, second possesion. JJ gets the ball. Stands there with the ball and dribbles

the clock out. Misses the desperation shot. Bulls rebound and score. Time out. Time

to chew some donkey. Right then, we all knew we were in for a long night.

Bulls couldn't miss. Hawks couldn't hit. Quickly, things got out of hand and never recovered.

In a heavyweight fight, we would say the Hawks got hit, hard, right between the eyes. They

saw stars. They fought on but they never recovered. KO punch thrown early and often to begin

the first quarter.

Hawks are an NBA team. They are a good NBA team. They have good players. They have

a good coach. They seem to have forgotten everything. They can't continue to sleepwalk

thru the second round.

GO HAWKS!!! :pleasantry:

Edited by Gray Mule
  • Like 1

Let me just sum up the series like this

JT - 52.6 FG% (17.33 ppg)

JJ - 51.1 FG% (20.0 ppg)

JC - 39.4 FG% (13.3 ppg)

AL - 38.7 FG% (8.33 ppg)

MW - 36.6 FG% (6.33 PPG)

JS - 35.9 FG%) (12.66)

EFG

JJ - 66.6

JT - 68.4

JC - 60.6

Al - 40.3

MW - 43.3

JS - 48.71

So why the discrepency between FG% and EFG%?

3ptr's and this

FT's made:

JT 11

JJ7

JC11

AL - 1

Josh - 10

MW - 3

42 total FT's made in 3 games. 2.66 a game made by your 2 all-stars.....that will not get it done.