• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Drew should complain but i understand if he doesn't

NineOhTheRino

he's doesn't make enough to take the fine.

For the past 2 months I have legitimately been trying to remember if LD has EVER received a T. Anyone remember? Bueller? Bueller?

He needs to do something other than keep coming up with that same speech about ball movement and sharing the ball. Rather it has some merit or not, which it does, it is getting old fast especially when there are other factors that he chooses to ignore (refs). My biggest question is if he keeps preaching the same sermon, energy and ball movement how long will it take them to tune him out? Then at that point it just becomes preaching to the choir.

• Premium Member

Well, the truth is that if any of our guys speak up, the fine is only part of the issue. The refs are vindictive. After reading some excerpts from Donaghy's book, he explains that the refs set out to make it harder on teams that question other refs. We need game 6. We need to go after game 6 and take it... and maybe we will get a fair shot in game 7?

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I have to admit that I didn't see the game (I have a life you know). Anyone got some video of the bad calls? Up until now I thought the officiating wasn't bad. I'm disappointed this is an issue again.

The most important game in Hawks recent history and you missed it??

We need to revoke your registration and ban your user name forever!!

:notme:

• Like 1

You missed the game because you have a life? Uh...what? This is NBA Playoffs, I don't think any NBA fan would want to miss their favorite team play. It's the freaking playoffs! That's funny that you said that. I otta :boxing:

Edited by AHawks89

I always thought people making comments about having lives like we all don't have one were a little full of themselves and would justify anything like missing there supposed favorite team play in the biggest game of there NBA careers so-far

:stirthepot:

• Like 1

• Moderators

Yeah I know. Frankly sometimes I just can't handle the roller coaster. I had commitments and decided I can either stay up till one in the morning watching it or I can just find out what happened. Lose and I"m happy i didn't watch, win and I"m happy. Of course, this worked when we lost by blowouts. Now that every game is competitive I wish i'd seen it.

And it is not the most important game. See. the most important is tomorrow.

• Premium Member

I disagree with this whole heartedly. If you are a coach of the team, what good will it do to focus on the bad calls? Complaining is not going to give us the calls, the mainstream media won't ever acknowledge that there is preferential treatment, they benefit as much as the league from it. Our players need to focus on the game, and getting back on defense after the blown calls. We don't need players complaining because that's not gonna stop Rose from driving into the chest of our players at the other end.

• Like 1