• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

LOCKOUT DRAFT

Nicholasp27

• Premium Member

With our next Pick...

The ganstaslappas choose....

Ramon Sessions.

Sessions is a big gaurd who can run pick and roll with Dwight Howard. In this combination, we have the best Pick and Roll Center matched with one of the best pick and roll PGs. Coming off the pick, Sessions will have targets with Zebo in the high post or Eric G on the perimeter. Sessions is one of the top ranked points based on PER and his feb nimbers were something like 19/9. He's just waiting to bust out.

jy21 it's on you.

Edited by Diesel

• Premium Member

With the next pick of the Lockout draft,

The Ganstaslappa select....

Ryan Anderson

We call him the floor spreader. When we need to run more pick and roll, Anderson comes in to take his man outside. If nobody follows Anderson, that's either a long 2 or a big 3., He shot 39% from 3. According to 82games.com, he shot 54.1% on his jump shot. Just to put that in perspective, Lebron James = 47.3%. He's 6'10 240.. a decent rebounder but mainly, he spreads the floor to give Dwight room to work.

SULTUN.. you're up.

Edited by Diesel

• Admin

Jason Richardson

Instant offense off the bench ... Another team player, Richardson gives me 3 point shooting, scoring, good defense and passing. He had a bad playoffs (everyone not named Dwight did on his team) but I think he will be a great fit here because he is not expected to be the man but a complimentary player who gives us some quality pt as a 6th man.

whasspuphawks u r up

With my 7th round draft pick, I choose Nick Young

Instant offense off my bench. He can create his own shot, shoots a high percentage from the 3, and can finish games for me if D wright is struggling. I'll slide him to the SF spot

Lawson

Bryant/Turner

Wright/Young

Davis

Bogut

You're up next AHF

Edited by WhassupHawks

• Moderators

The U-Niques select Jameer Nelson

On a team with frontcourt talent, you can't have enough talented 3pt shooters and Nelson adds an all around game to his 39% career shooting mark from 3pt range. He is consistently among the more productive point guards in the league on both sides of the floor, racking up between 2.1 and 3.3 defensive win shares (significantly better than Deron Williams, for example) and averaging 3.4 offensive win shares over each of the last 4 seasons. Not surprisingly, he scores much better on win shares/48 and PER than other available PGs. Nelson will bring a dynamic offense off the bench and spread the floor for Manu's drives and our frontcourt. Given his prolific perimeter shooting, we can even play some small ball with Nelson and Paul on the floor together. In his late 20's, Nelson is primed for the playoffs today and looks to be years away from slowing down.

Rodney Stuckey

6'5 PG/SG, can be the combo guard that comes of the bench and keep the game rolling. Dude's only 25 years old, so he fits my model. He is coming off his most efficient season in his young career, and is most definitely a starting guard in this league. However on my team he will give us that strong bench play/scoring that every team needs to compete.

Team so far:

Derrick Rose/Rodney Stuckey

James Harden

Thad Young

Kevin Garnett/JJ Hickson

Demarcus Cousins

DAMN!!! I like it!

nicolasp is on the clock

Edited by Supporter

Rodney Stuckey

6'5 PG/SG, can be the combo guard that comes of the bench and keep the game rolling. Dude's only 25 years old, so he fits my model. He is coming off his most efficient season in his young career, and is most definitely a starting guard in this league. However on my team he will give us that strong bench play/scoring that every team needs to compete.

Team so far:

Derrick Rose/Rodney Stuckey

James Harden

Thad Young

Kevin Garnett/JJ Hickson

Demarcus Cousins

DAMN!!! I like it!

Good pick, he was my next pick

nicolasp is on the clock

i'll take taj gibson

5th in defensive rating, 10th in block pct, 8th in offensive rebound pct and only 2 years in the league...made all-rookie first team and has playoff experience with the bulls; used to 20-25mpg that he'll get as a backup on my team and is a 12/10/2 per36 guy

SEANO ON THE CLOCK

First let me apologize for taking so long to make my picks the other day...out of town in chicago and couldn't get around a computer for a minute. So now let me do my write up on my picksFirst with Billups I get my general, my leader, my veteran presence in the locker room and on the floor for when things start to go bad he can always get us back on track....he's been in plenty of big moments and has done nothing but come up big in those moments! CLUTCH....big shot maker and isn't afraid to take that shot or make the pass if that happens to be the right play at that moment. Has at least 3 maybe 4 years left in him and with Lebron on the team won't have to worry about doing all the ball handling or passing so that could add a little more time to him...but when its crunch time, game no the line, I trust him and he will definately be the man with the ball in those moments!And Jet.....what do I really have to say...have you been watching the finals? CLUTCH...NOT AFRAID OF THE MOMENT AT ALL!!! The man has ice water in his veins (4give me for the cliche but it just fits). Tough guy, won't back down from anybody, including his own teammates. With he and Billups I have 2 guys that can and damn sure don't mind putting Lebron in his place if need be. He can and will be the leader of my bench and with he and Scola Im liking that bench so far.Think I just won myself a few rings with those picks. And those 2 completely kill the argument that I KNOW somebody was going to try and make against my team and Lebron about not being clutch...gonna have to come up with something else fellas!pg: Billupssg: Lebronsf: Gaypf: Ibakac: DalembertBench6th man: TerryScolaLoving it so far

I'll take JJ Barea.

This guy seems to have a knack for making really big plays, and seeing how he's done lately, it doesn't surprise me that the Mavericks were so resistant to trading him off in any deal. Unless something drastically changes to the otherwise, he is the heir apparent to Jason Kidd at PG for the Mavs. I needed a 3 point shooter, and he'll do just fine.

Aron Afflalo

Afflalo will be my sixth man. On a team already packed with great defense I bring in another guy with great defensive effort and ability. Couple that along with 12 ppg with a TS% of .664 and stroking above 40% from three for two years straight, I am surprised he fell to me this late.

Team

PG: Rondo

SG: Thornton

SF: Deng

PF: Humphries

C: Gasol

6th man: Afflalo

Coach: Sloan

Normally I'd be all for it, but Colin & I have some great synergy... Our draft has been stellar and I wouldn't want to leave our "ownership group", but then again I speak solely for myself...If it is the decision of the league I (or Colin) can oversee ngc7's team until he is ready to return, but ultimately my loyalty lies within the squad we've drafted.Not to sound cheesy, but this has been a lot of fun and I'm semi-attached to the group we've got.