• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe Johnshon

Q. I heard you’ve got a shark tank in your condo on Third Street.

A. Yeah. They’re not in there now because the tank is getting cleaned out. When I was first getting my condo built, I thought that would be cool.

Q. You’ve still got, basketball gods willing, a number of years left in the tank to play professionally. Still, have you thought about what you might do after retirement?

A. I got big plans, baby (laughs). My agent and publicist are in LA, so I’m thinking of trying to get this acting bug going, maybe do some sitcoms, have a couple of cameos and see how that goes. Or who knows, maybe when I’m done I’ll go up there and do some coaching? When I’m not in LA acting, I could be in Fayetteville coaching (laughs).

See entire article:

http://www.arktimes.com/RockCandy/archives/2011/06/07/joe-johnson-talks-hogs-acting-and-super-truck

I could see Joe doing some acting. With that perpetual deadpan, stoic, and emotionless face he displays, he'd make one hell of a dead black guy.

I heard Criminal Minds, CSI, and Law & Order are always looking out for fresh new black guy victims.

Edited by TheTruth
  • Like 1

I could see Joe doing some acting. With that perpetual deadpan, stoic, and emotionless face he displays, he'd make one hell of a dead black guy.

I heard Criminal Minds, CSI, and Law & Order are always looking out for fresh new black guy victims.

httm2.jpg

Joe in 10 years.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Is it okay for a white guy to laugh at that? Because that was funny.

• Premium Member

I could see JJ playing the lead role in Juwanna Mann 2.

This coming from a fan base that had a FIT when JJ had his Twitter account a few years back, posting some of the antics he was talking about. Those few twitter postings showed that JJ had a little more personality than people led on to believe. And they didn't like what they saw.

With JJ, it very well could be that he purposely stays low key at times, but opens up around friends and might even be somewhat of a jokester. But most of us fans don't know what these players are like in real life. All we see are the few glimpses we witness in press conferences and on the court.

LOL . . I remember those Hawk karaoke vids at Philips a few years back. They were hilarious.

And the shark tank . . dang . . I want one.

• Premium Member

18541dynomite.jpg

Goodtimes the movie

I think he'd play a great Penny.