• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Fanmade Hawks logo

Mdizzle5

I don't know who made this but I was wondering what the Squawk thought of this? I kind of like it myself....

http://behance.vo.llnwd.net/profiles3/153694/projects/508291/1536941273548076.png

there's others as well:

Name of external link

but i think i'd rather we went back to the pac-man logo with the current color scheme...

Edited by Mdizzle5

It's pretty cool. I like that font a lot. It reminds me of the font the Rockets use, and in my opinion they've got one of the best and most apt logos in the NBA, paying tribute to the Johnson Space Center and the history of Houston as a city that was integral in the development of the space program.

I also like this guy's Munich Warhawks logo. I think that's really cool, however I'm about 99.999999% certain that given the recent history of Germany, no German team would ever adopt a warlike moniker or logo.

• Premium Member

the magic one is way better

can't make up my mind on the Hawks one

the Thunder one.... I think the buffalo/bull is kinda stupid

Dude...come on. That big *ss Buffalo with the fart cloud is so full of win......

Edited by Wretch
  • Like 1

• Moderators

While I'm not crazy about the Hawks one (still a bit too Cardinals for me), if this is the same person I'm thinking of, he's been doing fantastic work for awhile now, and several of those other NBA team logos would be a vast improvement. The Euro ones are awesome too.

~lw3

i don't care for the hawks one much at all. the font is alright, but the hawk is pretty bad imo. looks like a bird peaking out of donald trump's hair.

i like the thunder's pretty good, especially the font and the okc with cloud, but the artist needs to make the bison thicker/stalker/more hulk-like. it's body is too long, front legs too short, back legs too big/long. the front half of it's body needs to be much bigger and the back end smaller.

• Premium Member

I think ours kinda looks like a gay(er) version of the birds in the angry birds brand. The quality of work on these logos is tremendous but I'm definitely not a fan of the Hawks logo!

!!!*whistle*!!!

ref-technical-foul-1.jpg

TECHNICAL FOUL! HawkSquawk, Number 23, Dolfan....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D_XLCmY0D8

Y'can't use that word man.

(...that commercial is so gay. lol)

• Like 1