• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Discussion of Lockout Draft

HawkItus

Umm I haven't seen Ibaka run on the break....EVER with the thunder.

Umm he's played 2 years and just now got a real role in the rotation....still developing his game and has more than enuf athletic ability to run the break with those 2. Disagree? If he's asked to do that in the offense I have confidence that it wouldn't be a problem.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm he's played 2 years and just now got a real role in the rotation....still developing his game and has more than enuf athletic ability to run the break with those 2. Disagree? If he's asked to do that in the offense I have confidence that it wouldn't be a problem.

yeh he has the ability, just because he is long and athletic, but ask a guy like him to finish on the break without getting charges or turning it over is like asking Marvin to walk straight. Either way you still have Rudy and Lebron on the break which is more than enough.

check out that video of him RUNNING THE BREAK plenty of times. We don't see him running it often bc he's usually the one starting the break with one of his blocks

Edited by jy21

• Moderators

Agreed. Let's table this until after the 10th round.

With the depth of talent, I won't be really discussing my team's philosophy and rotations until the draft is done. There will be players with real talent going in the 13th round and those role players can make a real difference in a team's versatility.

My Best and Worst: My thinking is who made the best and worst decision. Of course Lebron/Dwight would be the best players to pick, but they are the easiest picks, so I won't go the route of calling them the best picks.

Round1

Best - Blake Griffin

Worst - Kobe Bryant

Round 2

Best - Zach Randolph

Worst - Jrue Holiday

Round 3

Best - Josh Smith

Worst - Kendrick Perkins

Round 4

Best - Roy Hibbert

Worst - Javale McGee