• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I'd like to introduce Marvin's replacement.

Diesel

• Premium Member

+1 pinoke

===

If with a straight face you project that Woods appears to be a candidate to finish his career somewhere b/t the careers of Robert Horry and Derrick McKey... I'm good with it.

• Premium Member

You know that he's 30 years old right?

definitely,

I think it took him getting to 30 to help him mature. The thing is that his skillset and aggressiveness trumps Marvin's and we can get him for the vet min.

Why wouldn't you get this guy? He shoots 100%!

Seriously, these video clips that only show made shots and great plays are fun to watch but too misleading.

I remember after watching Josh Powell's last year I thought he looked pretty good.

Glad this guy has an MVP at least!

• Premium Member

Why wouldn't you get this guy? He shoots 100%!

Seriously, these video clips that only show made shots and great plays are fun to watch but too misleading.

I remember after watching Josh Powell's last year I thought he looked pretty good.

Glad this guy has an MVP at least!

The mixtape only shows you how he plays. His stats only shows you how he plays against Euro competition. However, we canget him for cheap and I believe he's better than what we have now and we can get this for cheap.

The mixtape only shows you how he plays. His stats only shows you how he plays against Euro competition. However, we canget him for cheap and I believe he's better than what we have now and we can get this for cheap.

While he may be better than what we have now - I can only hope that new ownership (if we get that) will understand the importance of the SF position (whether it's starting or significant minutes off the bench) and will get us a player who can actually have a positive impact on games....night-in, night-out.

I could live with Marvin for another year if it is what we have to do to get a quality center...but longterm we need a guy who can be counted on to do SOMETHING good...whether it's as a slasher/finisher, a rebounder, or a defensive stopper. We simply have to get better production from the SF position.