• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Walking Dead

EazyRoc

You'll see what I mean when you get about 1/4 of the way into the current season of Sons... it may not be quite as big, but it's a pretty shocking moment considering that A LOT more people die in The Walking Dead.

I think it's safe to say that anyone who didn't experience a little heart-ache at the end of Sunday's episode needs to have their pulse checked.

I so want to see what is going on with this thread but I am still making my way through Season 2 and am afraid of spoilers. I'll be back to read this some day!

I don't think there have been any spoilers and if they have then they're hidden in "spoiler" tags... but I understand your fear! I hate having a show ruined by comments when I'm not caught up on the show.

• 4 weeks later...

whew the half season finale was intense for Walking Dead. Lets see what SOA does. For those that watch Boardwalk Empire the season finale was all over the place. Funny we were posting that at the same time. I liked the boardwalk empire finale a lot and love all the deals going on behind people's backs. That large bait for a large rat line was awesome! Can't wait to see the sons finale tomorrow night, although it's gonna be sad having all these shows over with for the year. Thankfully justified and game of thrones will be back on soon and new series like Americans and the fox serial killer show with Kevin Bacon should be good too. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

• Admin

Amerikans does look interesting and I love Justified. Have you ever watched Archer? Hilarious show.I agree the BE was all over the place...I didn't enjoy this season as much as seasons past...there are too many disconnected stories now...Interesting to see what SOA has in-store for tomorrow...will have to watch as I grout my kitchen floor

Amerikans does look interesting and I love Justified. Have you ever watched Archer? Hilarious show.I agree the BE was all over the place...I didn't enjoy this season as much as seasons past...there are too many disconnected stories now...Interesting to see what SOA has in-store for tomorrow...will have to watch as I grout my kitchen floor

Oh yeah I love Archer! That as well as Californication and Shameless are some of my favorite comedies and they all start back in January I believe.

I am a little tired of the storyline with the little boy on BE and I've never really been a fan of Nucky's wife - she's just too plain for me. But all of the deals going on screwing each other over is kind of interesting.

Good luck grouting, that's a fun job! Don't read below if you aren't somewhat current on this season of Sons of Anarchy...

The season 5 Finale is titled: "J'ai Obtenu Cette." Translation: "I Got This." - which is the last words that Opie uttered before having his skull caved in.

SOA- what a finale. Nobody died who I thought would die. Jax is truly Clay and Otto continues to be the one guy I wish I could see in prequel type show. I bet he made Tigg seem like a chior boy.

Man Otto is a freak! I can't believe that he bit his own tongue off in that interrogation room!! I didn't care for the dog fighting scene at all, but loved that the club seemed to be against it and Tig especially saving that one dog. I thought that was going to be the final straw for him putting the club at risk on his own as Jax seemed to be a little pissed about it. Then he pulled that move with Pope and let Tig live and it stunned me... but in a good way. It seems to me that they are setting the show up to basically make Jax and Tara a young version of Clay and Gemma and how they became who they are and I believe that this stint in prison is really going to change Tara. How weird was that ending scene with Jax holding Gemma's hand though? Seemed a little incestuous to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I would chime in love Walking Dead, Justify, and Archer as well. Half Season finale was awesome in Walking Dead. Here are another couple of good shows that had their season finale on Sunday, Dexter and Homeland. Dexter was great and next season will be there last season. Should be interesting how that season turns out as Dexter and Deb keep digging themselves into a deeper hole. Homeland is fantastic, so many twist and turns you don't know how it is going to turn out. Every time I think I know where it is going it changes. I believe that is what makes it so great.

Dexter season finale was awful to me. I absolutely love that show but there were so many holes in that plot and things that just aren't going to allow it to even be semi-plausible for them to not get caught now.

Seriously, a routine ballistics check is going to reveal that the bullet that killed the captain came from Deb's gun, which places her at the scene even though she didn't call in the murders. And Dexter's gf, how the hell do they leave her alone and uncuffed and then not have someone watching her house or Dexter's apartment? And how did Deb not have blood all over her when she hugged the captain who just had a massive chest wound? Again I love the show, but that season finale was trash. The only shocker left for them at this point will be if/when Dex and Deb end up having sex. Or maybe Dex somehow being killed by someone.

Homeland just keeps getting better and better. Man what an absolutely shocking ending!

I've had a strong feeling that Saul is dirty and have had that feeling since he failed the polygraph in season 1 and blamed it on being nervous about the situation going on. I guess that he's going to be the new head of the CIA now? It's going to be interesting seeing how Cary explains where she went after the explosion and why she let Brody get away.

Dexter season finale was awful to me. I absolutely love that show but there were so many holes in that plot and things that just aren't going to allow it to even be semi-plausible for them to not get caught now.

Seriously, a routine ballistics check is going to reveal that the bullet that killed the captain came from Deb's gun, which places her at the scene even though she didn't call in the murders. And Dexter's gf, how the hell do they leave her alone and uncuffed and then not have someone watching her house or Dexter's apartment? And how did Deb not have blood all over her when she hugged the captain who just had a massive chest wound? Again I love the show, but that season finale was trash. The only shocker left for them at this point will be if/when Dex and Deb end up having sex. Or maybe Dex somehow being killed by someone.

Yes, there are plenty of holes I agree. I'm just enjoy watching it spiral out of control. I thought the same thing about the bullet from Deb's gun and the blood. As for Dex's girlfriend, one she is hot as hell, next I didn't know it was so easy to escape from the police. I think they both dug themselves in hole as you know both Angel and the former captain are going to be all out trying to figure out for themselves if Dexter and Deb are dirty. I still find myself entertain with the show even with its flaws, which seem to be more and more each season. Probably good that next season will be its last.

Homeland just keeps getting better and better. Man what an absolutely shocking ending!

I've had a strong feeling that Saul is dirty and have had that feeling since he failed the polygraph in season 1 and blamed it on being nervous about the situation going on. I guess that he's going to be the new head of the CIA now? It's going to be interesting seeing how Cary explains where she went after the explosion and why she let Brody get away.

Interesting theory on Saul. Not to mention at the end he was saying a muslim prayer. I tell you what that would be a twist very few see coming. Especially since most thing Saul is awesome as a character. It seems it would go against everything Saul believes in or portrays. Remember Dahri telling Saul he never had the stomach for the business or that he was crushed when the girl committed suicide in jail.

Not sure I can take many more Carrie faces when she does explain it to Saul or crying to Brody. If you want to read some great writeups on the show Andy Greenwald over at Grantland does a commentary after every episode. They are excellent.

As far as my theory I think some how Brody still may have something to do with it. Boy though your Saul theory really has me thinking. Especially when Saul was going off on Carrie about being with Brody (great line in that conversation). He did seem devastated though when he thought Carrie was dead. Who knows?

I know it sucks we have to wait till next September for both shows.

• 2 months later...

So what are you guys thinking about the 2nd half season of TWD thus far? There's been a few pretty surprising moments and that episode this past Sunday with, let's refer to him as "x", was just tremendous! I hate how it ended with "x" being left behind like that but I understand it and I think it's exactly what Rick needed to get his head back on straight. I think they're really screwing up too not taking in others who can help them defend the group and now the governor is building his forces up with their cast offs.

On a side note, I heard that in the comic books, Michonne (sp?) is a very sexually aggressive woman and I'm wondering after this past episode if we are going to see something happen with her and Rick.

Walking was excellent Sunday. I would have liked "X" to be included in the group as well, but he had his mission. The whole thing with hitchiker was just wrong! I was laughing so hard when they stopped the car. It was nice to get out the prison for an episode too. I wonder what "X" will do if a horde comes through?

Walking was excellent Sunday. I would have liked "X" to be included in the group as well, but he had his mission. The whole thing with hitchiker was just wrong! I was laughing so hard when they stopped the car. It was nice to get out the prison for an episode too. I wonder what "X" will do if a horde comes through?

Do you ever watch The Talking Dead afterwards? I watch it sometimes and really wanted to after this last one since it was such an epic point in the development of Rick, Carl and even Michonne to a degree. Anyway, here are a couple of hilarious tweets that were sent to the show.

Now where can they find a picture of Shane, so that Judith will know what her dad looks like?

That awkward moment when Rick Grimes is the most sane person in the room.

I agree about the hitchhiker! It was messed up big time but that part at the end did crack me up. I had to rewind my DVR to see what it was they were actually doing as I was half paying attention and missed it the first time. The TD show had a line on there after they paid respect to all that had died that was pretty funny.

Sorry, no hitchhiking in the zombie apocalypse. But thanks for the backpack.

For some reason I never knew that Morgan and Rick were both British! I should have known about Morgan since I'd seen him do the British accent in I think it was Snatch, but could have been something else. Apparently they wanted to do the re-union with Morgan last season but he was so busy with other shows and movies that he couldn't find time for it.

• Like 1