• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Hawks sign Vladimir Radmanovic

ATLJA316

True, and didn't Josh Smith publicly announce Hawks need to add a shooter like a Kyle Korver? Was this move mad before or after that statement?

After but it was soon after so I doubt it wasn't something they had in the works already.

Horford said he wanted a solid center and Sund is looking at one from MC.

Joe said this is just a solid team so who knows what's next for Atlanta.

• 3 weeks later...

17 points , 4 steals, 5 assist, 3 rebounds, 1 turnover in 27 minutes. Pretty good job for the first game with the team!!

He won't play like that every night as we all know, but those are some seriously good stats that many starters would beg for.

As long as he can reliably knock down that long jump shot, spread the floor, and play active D, he will be just what the doctor ordered.

• Like 2

Tooo majstore, napokon si došao u pravu sredinu dance3.gif

Hi everybody. This is great sign.. He is still great 3 point shooter (one of the best is serbian basketball history), and with 6-foot-10 he can play multiple positions. And we were born in same townlol.gif

You can ask me anything you want about Radman. Yes, we call him Radman, not Vlad, or some Romaninan s***crazy.gif

Hi everybody. This is great sign.. He is still great 3 point shooter (one of the best is serbian basketball history), and with 6-foot-10 he can play multiple positions. And we were born in same townlol.gif

You can ask me anything you want about Radman. Yes, we call him Radman, not Vlad, or some Romaninan s***crazy.gif

Wow, I did not write three postspilot.gif

Jeli on rodjen u Trebinju?